FTA

Username: Js4316

Post Number: 1
i'm looking to get a fta receiver but i was wondering which receivers will pick dishnetwork or directv satellites or if any of them do, and if they don't can you pick up hbo, show time, or any movie channels like that up?

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 719
Any FTA receiver with a modified bin file can pick up Dish or Bell. You cannot get DirectTV.

Post Number: 2
i was looking at the pansat 5000hc or 6000hc. are they good? or is there a better one

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 722
Don't go with Pansat - support for Pansat has gone down the tubes as of late. Rather, get a Viewsat or C00lsat.

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 317
Listen to J.Borne, Pansat blows. Go Viewsat, Sonicview, or C00lsat. Those are the top manufacturers for this game.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8297
My top 5..they're all good...Pansat and ALL clones/fakes are at bottom of the food chain..

Viewsat Ultra (USB ready with USB stick)
Extremeview Magnum
Viewsat Extreme
Sonicview 1000 or 4000
Coo*lsat 5000

and buy from:
www.globalwholesalers.biz ...they won't cheat U with a clone and are supported and backed by many Dss forums

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2413
I've also been dealing with this site for some time know:

[link removed]

I know the owner and you will not get cheated here either. Both sites are trustworthy.

Oh, and I join LK in the top 5 receivers!

Post Number: 3
ok thanks for the info

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 226
Captive works 600 premium is also a good receiver but LKs list is a good one to go from.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8320
Captive works is simple, affordable and OK too..but not up with the top 4, IMO...but many owners like it..

U know its like cars, some prefer Lexus, others want a economy Ford..there is NOT 1 receiver that would make everybody happy...people will always find fault with something..

Bronze Member
Username: Spanishbabe

Post Number: 65
Hi LK May I ask something if U can help me Please. well I just downlowd the chanels for the Bell VU but I cant see or hear nothing I have the outoroll oh also the receiver is a Pantec V1 with the charle chanels works great but it wont work for bell will you help me please if you can. thank you so much

Gold Member

Post Number: 8334
Spanish...start a new thread...and explain every detail of your hardware and software...there are many variables that could cause no TV on your Bev..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us