Installing a motor for 61.5/110/119?

Bronze Member
Username: Sahr

Post Number: 43
I have 2 dishes. One pointed at 61.5 and one pointed at 110/119(2 lnbs mounted on a bracket). I have a DiSEqC 1.2 compatible receiver. I am thinking of getting rid of the clutter and installing a motor such as SG2100 which works H-H. My questions are:
a) If i install this motor on one dish, properly aim it, Will I be able to shift between 61.5/110/119 just by changing channels on my receiver?
b) Will motor adjust for elevation difference between 61.5/110/119 or not when I change channels?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... Holla Back Y...

Post Number: 1532
sahr

it's a very good idea!

quote:

a) If i install this motor on one dish, properly aim it, Will I be able to shift between 61.5/110/119 just by changing channels on my receiver?

Yes!

quote:

b) Will motor adjust for elevation difference between 61.5/110/119 or not when I change channels?

Yes!

and here you can take installation manual:

http://www.jencyborg.com/SG2100/

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 785

Hey sahr
Let me say this to you.
I have a Motorized Dish. I can Scan in (20) Birds,close to (3,000) Tv Channels and Radio
Stations. This type of installation is not easy.
Lot of time and patience. Once you are in the belt or arch, you are home free.All you do is
hit the channel you want and the receiver will tell the dish where to go.

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 311
Let me know if you want to buy a new SG2100 motor for $50.00 USD shipping included. I bought some equipment about 3-4 months back and never used the motor. I have it in my garage sitting around collecting dust.

Bronze Member
Username: Sahr

Post Number: 44
Thanks to everyone who clarified my confusion about the use of motor. So I am gathering SG2100 motor with one dish should be enough to catch 61.5/110/119.

Kinguyen, does your offer include all the nuts/bolts and mounts ?

Bronze Member
Username: Multimedia

Post Number: 18
kinguyen .....
are you in canada? and if so if you let me have your e-mail. i am intrested in buying it..

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 760
2 dishes will get you what you are looking to get
1 DISEqC switch with one wire to receiver

Second dish can cost as much as the motor if not less. It is what DN will do if want both.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us