OK enough is enough

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 324
To Minn/thunder or what ever else you call yourself these days .. i only have a few words for you ..... F^CK OFF AND GO TO H3LL i was away for the weekend and came back to a good freind of mine from here saying sh!t that had nothing to with and him telling me to basicly F^ck off . I don't know what you wrote in here about him or email him about .. whatever you did .. its pissed me off even more now .. hope you are having fun doing sh!t because i am leaving this sight now thanks to you . and if any of you have gotten a PM or email from this low life .. I dont care to hear or get an email from you . leave me out of this sick game . enough is enough .. injoy yourself minn you are lower than a snake belly. >> outta here. BYE

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8270
I have no clue what U are talking about....but rather than yell at everyone here, why NOT just email or PM whoever U are angry at, rather than make whatever your issue is about, public? ...the rest of us members here are not involved per your post, just your bud, minh aka Thunder..

I understand that U are venting at someone now for whatever reasons, but as U know, there is already enuff bashing and BS here already without bringing personal matters here for all the members to have to read..thats why they have PRIVATE Messages here and other forums..

BTW...Doreen, hope all is well with U and family..I believe thats more important than an public internet squabble..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us