How To record a Show with your DVD recorder using FLU

Bronze Member
Username: Reach_honey

Post Number: 42
I tried recording with my FLU and never got succeded.
Can show me or please explaing me how did you do setup?
I brough DVD recorder but then had to return it back becuase I was not able to record.
Right now I'm using FLU out COLOR CODED A/V cables and inserting into my A/V front Jacks.
What else Do I need to do?
Any help is greatly appreciated

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1509
All dvd recorders are different,and simple but confusing,I record off sat too.Make sure your recorder is dvd+r /rw or dvd-r/rw.Use only those appropriate discs.I would hook up up your colour coded cables[rca] into the back,leave front ones for cam/corder/cam.Set the apropriate settings using your remote.eg.record settings /live /tv. then input settings line 1/2/3 2s input if using s vidieo .selec the/sp/lp/ep/slp/ speed recording settings,record when ready.Always "FINALIZE" your dvd after your done recorder to lock the disc,to play on any/all other dvd players. There is a dvd recording forum here at ecoustics,but the time for response is very slow at best,I would post both there and here.

Bronze Member
Username: Reach_honey

Post Number: 43
LMAO
Dude i'm asking how do i do tha using FLU receiver. I know how to do that using cam/corder

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1512
Reach honey I just told you,but will again,...slowly...After you hook up your rca cables[into the rear]you have to set your input settings on the dvd player.Eg. line 1[rca in]line 2[rca+s vid in].You then select your recorder speed[wich also controls recorder time per disc and quality].Then select live tv[that means signal from your sat resiever].Then "hit record" when you want to record.Always "finalize" your dvd after your recording to lock it permant so it can't be erased or recorded over,and this makes it compatible to play on all dvd players + or - .

So simple even a "Cavegirl" can do it !
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us