Dual Tuner DVR??

Username: Wadely

Post Number: 1
I have the standard Motorola Dual Tuner DVR, and yes I do love it despite some idiosincracies. I would love to just purchase my own, reputable brand, dual tuner DVR with a 160-250 gig hard drive. Why aren't these available to the public for purchase?? The only place I can find them is either through your local cable company or Dish company for a monthly fee OR from Tivo, where you pay a monthly fee for their services. WTF?? I just want one of my own that I don't have to pay some sort of monthly fee for. I am willing to pay for it, but I can't seem to find anything like that available. There are plenty of single tuner DVR's out there, which is great, but I am spoiled and with the TV schedules the way they are today, it is almost impossible to find good shows that are not scheduled opposite each other. Why are these not available to the "general public" and only through pay services???? It is very frustrating. I am sure that they will be available someday, at least I hope so, but since the technology is obviously available, I want it NOW. Where can I get it???

Thanks!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us