Picture not sharp

Bronze Member
Username: 4play

Post Number: 24
Has anyone had the problem or still having the problem with the picture not being sharp or real clear. I have a pansat 2500 and i'm using dish 500 with dish pro twin lnb. Both level and quality are over 90%. Any ideas? Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 33
yeah .mike if u wanna have the picture sharp with pansat 2500 . use windex or there is a polish liquid that you can buy and drop it inside the box while it's on and the picture will be just cristal clear .

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... Holla Back Y...

Post Number: 1399

Gold Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 1359
mike...

Check or replace the cable that goes from your receiver to your TV, it is nothign related to you bos, it is something between your receiver and the TV

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
CARTIER: Ha Ha you're a funny guy. Nikk thanks for the advice. there's nothing in the line. i'll try to change the cable. I don't think its bad but i'll see if that makes a difference.......

Bronze Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 44
MIKE WHAT TV YOU HAVE? AND WHAT CONNECTION ARE YOU USING ? WHAT DO U MEAN BY REAL CLEAR?

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 687

Hey waters
First unplug your receiver, wait then
plug it back in.

Here are a few of Possible Causes.
1) Loose Connections.
2) Moisture, outside connections.
3) Short in wiring.
4) Appliance on the same circuit as TV.
5) Ajust the setting on TV.
6) TV.

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 192
Mike I don't know how you have your box connected to your TV, but this is my suggestion, use one of the following connections if you have not done it yet.

1. Use S-Video cable
2. Component cable
3. RCA audio video cables

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
I have a panasonic 32" tv. I'm using rca cables going from the receiver to the tv. The picture looks real grainy. I tried a new set of rca cables and my regular cable is giving me a better picture then the pansat. It's looks like if you look real close it looks like real tiny squares in the picture.

Bronze Member
Username: Jay_grayson

Chicago, Illinois U.S.

Post Number: 15
Mike, are all the channels bad? Some channels are a very low bitrate they try to squeeze as many channels as they can on one transponder....I have the same problem. Try different channels typically the foreign and local channels are crappy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
i get the same picture on all the channels.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us