Captiveworks 600S Premium VS Viewsat Extreme?

Username: Boki

Post Number: 8
i have a VS Extreme and am thinking about buying a Captiveworks 600S Premium. Which one has better and faster EPG and channel changing? Are they almost the same?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7907
If U are happy with your Extreme, buy another one...why have 2 different receivers, if U are satisfied with present one..

Post Number: 9
Can anyone help me with my VS Extreme when i change channels sometimes on every other channel it says "Searching for Sattelite" or if my AutoRoll is ON it says "AutoRoll Processing". in order for me to get the picture i have to turn off my STB with a remote and turn it back on. What could be the problem?

Post Number: 10
it usually happend when i switch between the sattelites. I only run 119 and 110

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 311
i got cw600p epg works good get 3 day for bev and 7 for dish channel change is slower it is 1 or 2 sec after you change it no big deal and it got pip and the last couple of times cw come out with the fix faster then viewsat and cw got this thing called card sharing so if the fta goes down you can card share via internet and lots more neat things this box rocks for 105 with the new cw-100r pvr add on for 139 cant go wrong and is getting good reviews.hope this helps you have a nice day
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us