Recommended Reputable Satellite sites

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7738
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community for many years now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites in this first post!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from a reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Final Solution Free To Air:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)

File Share Site - No Registration Required:
--------------------------------------------------
Good for gettting Original factory firmware:
[link removed]

Best site for DISHNET info, channels, transponders and changes etc..
[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]
www.filez.us/km3/keys.shtml

I would stay away from most other sites, especially the ones being spammed in every thread here by these people..these people are here to destroy FTA and use new unestablished no name sites to gather your personal info for malicious purposes such as spyware and malware..be careful of these people and all their site recommndations..IGNORE these people, their posts, and avoid the sites they spam..

dsscommunity
RGA aka RyersonsGheyArmy
psycho mofo
Lk suxit
eatfish

Username: Psychomo_fo

Post Number: 3
Shouldn't this be in the spam thread LK? You are by far the worst spammer of all here on Ecoustics. Be warned about the validity of any of these sites above. LK is a scam artist with a shady past. He is not to be trusted. The sites below are trustworthy and reputible.
[link removed]
www.ftamorvex.com

Post Number: 5
Add:
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Carcpl58

Post Number: 53
Who do you want to beleive? Compare the number of posts! I usually don't get invloved in this trivial stuff but I think LK is the more trusted poster here.

Post Number: 6
Hi Jim, I respect your opinion. Post Count-wise, it would appear that LK would know better, but if you look at the things he post it may start to look differently to you. The majority of his posts are the same thing he started this thread with (the sites he gets paid from), while the rest would be calling people names and generally bashing newbies. You've been around, see for yourself.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 113
Psych 2 is pre-op tranny!!

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 315
www.LiveFTA.com - it's here to bring people together not tare them apart. You can check the reviews that it gets by browsing the site.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 114
I am new to FTA and am trying to learn more so I could be wrong. As far as I can see you and several other individuals seem as if it is necessary to pimp out your sites on every thread thats written here. If your site had any value at all this would not be needed. Your marketing approach is way wrong...people like myself will not even look at your site because of your intensive pimping. Why do you think someone created a SPAM blocker. Well you have run into one and it's your own fault.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1154
Zulu,I'm sure others are thinking the same as you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7749
bump...

I offer a list of many sites to choose from..these are the best, posted in the first post here..use anyone u want...U decide!...if U don't want to use them then don't , its just my recommendations based on my long time involvement with this hobby...Nobody is twisting your arm to pick any particular site..good luck and enjoy the hobby..

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 129
Well said LK
I must add that livefta has had quite the run lately over 7000 members now and over 7000 posts growing quite a bit. Enjoyed by many.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7800
FTAbins is now spamming their site here and selling and spamming a brand new unproven receiver..I retract them from my recommendations and in fact HIGHLY discourage using that site, based on their new tactics and actions, along with their negative attitude towards receiving any new members from Ecoustics!...any sites that needs to spam itself and sell an unproven product is a scammer to me..also based on conversations I had with mods and admins there, they feel that the members here at Ecoustics are NOT worthy of their sites and stated that they "didn't need" us there!..

so BEWARE of ftabins.net...stay away from there!...they are NOT your friends and only want to pick your pocket!...and they are NOT friendly there at all..

Username: Jrpca

Home, Nb Canada

Post Number: 8
lol ... man you really dont know what your talking about .... LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 7829
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community for many years now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites in this first post!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from a reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

Username: Whoami

Post Number: 3
spam this whole thread is spam.
bunch of dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbassssss fucccckkers

Gold Member

Post Number: 7902
bump

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 907
whoami, ur knnegrow, go away

Gold Member

Post Number: 7921
No need to come here and ask for keys!...3 direct links to the latest keys, IN THE FIRST POST HERE!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Whoami

Post Number: 22
No ryerson try again I am not kneegrooow

Gold Member

Post Number: 8004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 8036
Direct links to current Dishnet and Bev keys:

[link removed]
[link removed]