Does somebody know where to manually input keys on a sv4000?

Silver Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 143
any help would be greatly appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Www.livefta.com, Www.livefta.com Www.livefta.com

Post Number: 228
[link removed]

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7457
how to manually input keys for MOST receivers..
application/pdfUpload
Manual Key Entry for FTA.pdf (27.2 k)

Username: Memo7339

Post Number: 1
thanks alot 4 the come but is there a new file 4 pansat2700? yet i hade the 292

Username: Memo7339

Post Number: 2
is there a something new for pansat the key is working i need the flash but not the 292 ????????/

Gold Member

Post Number: 7460
quit being lazy and manual input the keys...and when there are NEW bins aka files, it will be announced here...U won't have to ask..

but U will need to go to another DSS site to get it, so why don't U go there now and look around...U cannot post bins here...ONLY VERY small files are allowed here..

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 824
Mike,

The Pansat bin's are located at Future-FTA First. Just go thier, join, find the section for your receiver and look for a new bin....

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1861
LK - Lets break out the spooooooon!

BTW - I just posted that manual in the spanish forum. Your work - Your credit. Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7461
I don't need or want credit...I didn't write it...as I posted originally, where U got it from here...I linked it to www.gat-s.biz ..who knows where they got it...in this hobby, there is NO need to give credit to anybody for posted things on public sites dealing with "illegal" issues...unless somebody wants to "copyright" a manual on how to do an illegal key change, or "copyright" a bin....LMAO

Nalin never gives credit for her posts, none of which are originals...LOL...and I have no problem with that, UNLESS its EVERY post, and U are NOT a TRUE TESTER, and U ONLY post to enhance your image, and then U become cocky about everything and argumentative and challenge everybody else in a condescending manner.....

Spread that file around, eveybody should have it...that should eliminate 50% of the posts here!....LOL

Username: A6ali

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
Hi LK
I want to ask you what size of dish i need to use for the 121 west and for 148 west
both dish should be of same as 18'' inch or differnt
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us