Channels missing

Bronze Member
Username: Bib_macintyre

Post Number: 34
I had all SKDL channels but cannot find them. finished doing a TP scan on frequincies with signal. Ive picked them up before chls 1-8 so I know their there somewhere. What steps do take to find them. BIB.

Username: Burns3

Ja

Post Number: 1
how can i get the missing chanels?

Bronze Member
Username: Bib_macintyre

Post Number: 35
Olivia do you understand the English language. Nothing against you but the post above you already answered that.

Silver Member
Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 153
olivia and bib there 1800 missing-channels call they will tell you where .

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1640
Usually you can do a Blind Scan to pick all missing channels. It will also bring your TP list up-to-date

Username: Vasuram

Post Number: 2
Hi, I have got this veiwsat 2000 installed recently(few days ago). Can someone tell me how to find the latest files I have? Problem is I can veiw some channels like ZCINE, B4U, TEJA etc but when I choose them it says searching network....nothing comes up. How do I resolve this? Please advice.

Username: Vasuram

Post Number: 4
Hi, I have got this veiwsat 2000 installed recently(few days ago). Can someone tell me how to find the latest files I have? Problem is I can veiw channels like ZCINE, B4U, TEJA etc in my channel list, but when I choose them it says searching network....nothing comes up. How do I resolve this? Please advice.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1643
Viewsats were working almost 100% correct with the autoroll feature. Yesterday there was a bug put in by DN and BEV which disallowed the autoroll of keys. At the same time, they changed the keys. So your receiver did not work.
You have to enter the keys manually.
Today there is a new temporary fix out for it (Viewsats and Sonicviews only) and you can upload it into your receiver. Go to
http://www.totalfta.com
for the latest temporary fix.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us