Autoroll?

Username: Angie_wedgewood

Post Number: 10
Ok this is probably gonna get a lot of eye rolling from most people...lol. But autorolling? Basically just means that the channels scramble themselves so that you don't have to enter the new keys? I hear a lot of talk about this and never actually knew for sure what it was. My CS is actually working perfectly, and I've only had to enter the keys in manually once the last week and a half. I'm guessing this is because of "autorolling"? Am I right? And does it automatically get set to that when you put the new Bin in? Just curious... Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1859
Angie - Autorolling means that when keys change, the programing (bin) in the receiver rolls the keys in. This is all discussed in this forum under a thread called "Autoroll Processing". Here is the link and I suggest you check it out and read it. Not to be an *^^%%, but starting another thread for answers you can find already in existing threads clutter the board and information gets lost. Check this link out.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/320395.html

Bronze Member
Username: Angie_wedgewood

Post Number: 11
I did check that one out first before posting, it just didnt completely define what it was. Trust me, I totally agree that it gets annoying when there's 1000 posts for the same thing (ex. new keys). Lol.. but thanks, I got the gist of it now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us