Pansat 2700 clone Indain Channels

Username: Jalabi

Post Number: 2
}Hi as u can tell Im new to this. I need some assistance as to why my indian channels dont work after I downloaded the new bin 288t. All channels are working fine with the exception of indian channels. I keep getting scrambled channel then "waiting for picture". I have shut system off and ran a "tp scan"..still no luck. Should I just be patient for maybe new keys or bin file? Any suggestions?

P.S. Bigg Boss season finale tonite..Pls. Help
Thanxs:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Pungi

Post Number: 12
Not intend to hijack this thread, but Anu, which site you go to get the bin for pansat 2700 clone. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1453
If you have Pansat 2700 clone, the last clone safe BIN for it is 290c. The 288T is for 2500 clones.
There is a 291 clone safe announced at dssrookie.com but 291 has problems.
The last announced is 292 BIN for Pansat 2700A/E. This is NOT clone safe. We are waiting for the clone safe version of 292, and when it is out, that will be the file for 2700 clones.

Username: Tupas1

Post Number: 1
i am getting error extraxt fail ER1 when download 288T. What's a problem and Need help to fix this problem. It is my serial cable problem or something else?

Post Number: 2
I did it first time because new to this so some please help me to fix it

Gold Member

Post Number: 1455
The procedure of getting a file from a remote site to your computer is called downloading. You dowloaded a file with the name .......288T.zip
You have to extract a file with the name
........288T.BIN from it. This is done with the use of winzip.exe in your computer. If you do not have it, get from winzip.com for a free trial.
After you have an extracted file called
.......288T.BIN, you should attempt to upload it from your computer to receiver using a proper cable and appropriate uploader. The uploader can only upload a file with a suffix .BIN

Post Number: 3
ya nalin i did it on but when i am down loading, i am getting down loading window but after few seconds got an error message extract fail (ER1) can u help me how i can resolve this issue?

Username: Jalabi

Post Number: 4
sorry my bad Imeant 2500A clone i downloaded bin 288t but still no luck...

Sorry I post wrong error message. Got error message while writing bin file. Message write fail ER1. need help to fix it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1457
tom pat: What receiver do you have? What cable are you using?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1458
Ann: You are telling me that you ahve 2500 or 2500 clone. The 288T BIN is correct. It does not do an autoroll properly, so you will have to manually input the keys.
Get your BIN from my post here and reflash. Then make sure you have correct time, date and zone. Then turn autoroll off and manually insert keys - both key 00 and key 01. Then save, Turn off your receiver and turn it on after half minute. You should see an EPG load request. Say OK. You should see SET.
288T has bugs, so you may see freeze ups and resets. You might also lose your clock, so make sure you have correct time all the time.
If you are not watching SET,SETMX , ZEETV, ZCINE, keep it on SHARA or HT or ZGUJ. That way it will not do a spontaneous reset.
Post for help or to inform that everything is OK.

289T is due anytime. If you see 289T download 289T, otherwise download the 288T below.

You will need the BL updater 1.4 after you download the 288T BIN.

X-85BL_070118_288T_db_api(N)

Good for ALL Pansat 2500, Pansat clones, Fortec Ilfetime Ultra!

Get Serial Load here:
[link removed]

Username: Dishtrek

Post Number: 3
Can somebody help me for finding the new bin for
MegaSat 4000xl

Post Number: 8
Nalin : i hve lifetime ultra receiver and rs232 9 pin serial cable

Gold Member

Post Number: 1471
Tom Pat: In that case I have already answered your question today at 12:23 PM. BIN 289T is not avaialble as yet but expected soon.

Post Number: 9
Nalin : My extract fail er1 problem will resolve with 289T file when it is available. Right now i am doing what u posted at 12:33 that mean down loading zip file of 288T then extract it to a folder as a bin file then start my BL loader 1.4 and select that bin file thru select bin then power up my receiver and on --- i am trying to write that bin file by clicking on write bin button but after some second getting error message " Extract Fail ER1" so do u think what ever i am doing is correct but 288T is not working so 289T will be ok?? Aslo how i can adjust time on my received due to time zone change? this may effect my problem?

Post Number: 10
Nalin : I am trying this first time so ignore me with so many questions because want to make sure that what ever i am doing is correct and not nessing up so.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1476
Posted by Nalin Nyda on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 05:12 pm:

You have an unusual problem. Try doing the upload with these exact
instructions.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/280111.html#POST995612

also try uploading an older BIN if you have one and then upload the
288T.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1685
Tom - What receiver do you have? This thread is for 2700 and if that's what you have then you should not be loading 288T and definitively not using BL Loader 1.4

But in order to help you I need to know what receiver...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1480
PRFRMNJ: Tom has posted the information just four posts above.
"Nalin : i hve lifetime ultra receiver and rs232 9 pin serial cable"

Do you have to interrupt all the time? I posted a special message for you on how you can help your friend. That is a far more serious matter for you to attend to.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1687
Nalin - What is your problem? I read just about every post in the thread before I asked Tom the question and obviously I didn't see that or I wouldn't have asked. As far as interrupting you trust me, I have no need nor desire to be anywhere near you! But if I had to do so then I'd be all over the dame forum chasing you. Back off!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1688
Do youself and myself a favor. Don't direct any of your stupid comments at me. I really don't give a rats aasss about anything you have to say.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1481
PRFRMNJ:
You claim to be a lawyer. I have given you an expert's opinion about your friend's mental condition - that he needs to see a doctor very soon and start outpatient treatment, otherwise he is headed for forced incarceration in an institution unless you help him see what his problems are. That applies to all who call themselves his friends. So better act if you care. Don't shy away from your responsibility.

This forum and the minor advice scenarios will continue ad infinatum, and you will have plenty of time to help the FTA users who come here. Now is the time for you to do something very useful for your friend. Be serious instead of frivolous.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1691
Nalin - Whatever problems you have with LK are yours! My relationship with LK is neither yours or anyone elses business and to be honest I really don't care what you think of him or others including myself. So go play your games with him.

As far as me claiming I'm a lawyer???? I said I have a law degree, but advanced passed that. So if you are going to quote something I've said, then quote it right.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1482
"Whatever problems you have with LK" - that is precisely I am trying to impress upon you. I have NO problems with LK. I am trying to convince you about the seriousness of his illness. And of the number of people who call him their friend, I am saying that you are the most likely person to understand and do something for him and take on a responsibility as a friend. If you do not, it will be based on your prejudices ignoring your judgment or personal ability.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1692
I have nothing else to say to you! Please don't bother me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1697
Tom - Chancy just released his clone safe bin 289T. You can get it at www.al7bar. tk

Remove the space between the period and the "tk". This is the site where he posts, but in a while they will be just about anywhere.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1483
X-85BL_070125_289T_db_api(N).bin by chancysand

Moded for Hughes / Tivo ir codes. Good for ALL Pansat 2500 and clones and for Fortec Lifetime Ultra.!

Get Serial Load Here:
[link removed]

Get Full Jtag File Here:
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Jalaj69

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 56
I guess they still didn't come out with the panset 2700a Clone BIN 292 YET! If anyone has new infor please post it!!! thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1701
Jalaj - 2700 clone safe bin will be out shortly. But you can check at www.al7bar. tk for the bin. This is the site where Chancy will post it firts. Make sure you remove the space between the period and "tk".

Gold Member

Post Number: 1493
Jalalbhai: I checked for 2700A/E clone BIN, but it is not out as of now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1704
Nalin - Are you just following me and repeating everything I say???? What is your problem?

I asked you not to start with me I do not have time for your childish games. Do not try to piss me off...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1495
Jalal Mehta had asked me earlier today about a 2700A bin, in another thread. I had stopped him from loading a 292 because he currently has a 290c. I think I should follow up on any promises I have made to post a follow up.
Jalalbhai: I doubt if there will be any new clone BIN today for the 700 clones. I will check first thing in the morning before I go out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1496
Mistake above. I meant 2700A clones.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1706
I will say this - I always give credit where credit is due. I like the fact that you can download the file without having to register with your link above...

But going back to the issue. I had already answered the question and you repeating just makes it look like you are following me to start something. Specially when I had just answered 27 minutes prior.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1498
I keep my voiced promises to people who seek help from me and unwritten promise of help to my friends. Having been a professional person, I also have an unwritten promise to help people in society in general.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1707
You know what - It's useless. It's a lost cause... Now I understand what some people say..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1499
All is not lost. You can still help your friend. Treatment from a doctor's office is a far better option for him than hospital treatment.

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 57
Hey thanks alot for up dating me with the BIN issue! Sorry to get in between, but both of u are great help EVERY time... thanks..ill check tomorrow!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1708
Nalin - You are about as ingnorant as it gets. You really don't want to go this route with me. I've saved every suppid aass post of yours where you are doing nothing but repeating someone or misquoting someone and evenr worse giving out the wrong information. I've let you be because every now and then you actually post something usefull. But you are about as ignorant as you a 5 year old and then get mad when you don't ge respect. 90% of your posts are either C&P or something you've read somewhere. You need to start testing on your own and then post what you find.

If you can't afford testing give me your address and I'll personally mail different STB's so you don't have to worry about loosing money. I've got plenty of it. And if you want to reply to this then PM me and I'll send you my account statement you stuppid Biaaache...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1709
Fact is everything you've learned you've learned from either reading my posts or LK's. And now you are trying to discredit us just after you posted that I knew what I was talking about. That's trully funny and anyone who's read anything around here will see through your BS.... Take the dilldooe out of your aaasssss and concentrate on actually helping people rather then repeating what everyone else is saying.

As I said, I actually thought you had a chance of being usefull, but you are a lost cause. So as far as I'm concerned this is my last post addressing you, but you can count on me following you and everythign you say and pointing out your dumb aaasss mistakes and wrong info....

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 58
ANY new news on BIN 292 clone safe> ANYONE!...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1585
There are two new BINs out for 2700 clones at dsstester site. They are stated to be clone safe.
I have not tested them. Try at your own risk
VorteX_87VX_070125_2902.zip
070125_292_api(MARK 7).rar

http://www.dsstester*com/files.php?cat=14
Replace * with . in above url.

Username: Aegis

after scanning echo3 I only have like 50 channels, usually I get 125. I don't have most of my indian channels. 119 is alright, but after trying different bin files, no luck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1591
Vick: What receiver and BIN do you have?

Username: Aegis

Post Number: 5
I have a generic receiver. It's called Jacora, but the guy that sold it to me said both pansat 2500 and 2700 files work. I tried 286-292 bins, and no luck. I get all my 119 channels, but not indian. I did blind scan and other scan method in the installation menu and still those indian channels don't appear in the guide. My for some reason those indian channels worked at my friends house, but I can't remember what bin we used? I think it was 291. Anyways, I called the idiot who sells these receivers at this shop said "I don't have the file yet".I just figured out how to load bin files just a few days ago. Up until a few days ago I was running fine on bin 286 until it was changed to 289 I think? But that was at the shop by the dealer. That was the day when the picture would freeze after 20-30 mins. Help me out!!! plz somebody!!

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Blink FTA TESTER /blink, OK USA

Post Number: 733
What did you pay for your Jacora?

First off here NO clone can take .bin's from a 2500 and a 2700 eather one or the other. I would suggest you concider returning the clone and get a more supported receiver. A pansat or a Viewsat ( viewsat is the clear winner) I will now go to all the known safe sites and look for info on the Jacora for you.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Blink FTA TESTER /blink, OK USA

Post Number: 734
I went and looked at about 10 sites and that receiver spelled Jacora is unknown....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1602
The BINs for Pansat 2500A are numbered 280-289 latest. The clone versions are numbered from 280T-289T latest.
The Pansat 2700A INs are numbered 286-292. The clones are numbered similar with a c or a v in it.
Try and be as detailed as you can as to what BINs are you using. Perhaps the name of the uploader might give a clue as well. As the previous poster pointed out there are no clones that we know of using both 2500 and 2700 files.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us