REPUTABLE Dss satellite forums and sites

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7390
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Some of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community for many years now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites below!....U pick any one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from a reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Final Solution Free To Air:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers..this has turned into a pay site now for files)

Good for gettting Original factory firmware:
[link removed]

For Dishnet (DN ) satellite info such as channels, transponders, changes etc
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

I suggest people stay away from ANY and ALL new sites...most are spammers and scammers, and do NOT have proven SAFE track records...The authorities, along with assistance from previously busted site owners, will often open up NEW sites as a sting operation, to gather info for possible future legal evidence against peeps and testers.

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 214
Domain name: d.sscommunity.com

Registrant Contact:
Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Whois Agent ()
+1.4252740657
Fax: +1.4256960234
PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
C/O d.sscommunity.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Administrative Contact:
Whois Agent ()
+1.4252740657
C/O d.sscommunity.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Technical Contact:
Whois Agent ()
+1.4252740657
C/O d.sscommunity.com
Bellevue, WA 98007
US

Name Servers:
ns1.d.sscommunity.com
ns2.d.sscommunity.com

Creation date: 02 Oct 2001 16:50:23
Expiration date: 02 Oct 2007 16:50:23

DssNewbies
Registrant [447575]:
Moniker Privacy Services
20 SW 27th Ave.
Suite 201
Pompano Beach
FL
US

Administrative Contact [447575]:
Moniker Privacy Services
Moniker Privacy Services
20 SW 27th Ave.
Suite 201
Pompano Beach
FL
US
Phone: +1.9549842867
Fax: +1.9549699155

Billing Contact [447575]:
Moniker Privacy Services
Moniker Privacy Services
20 SW 27th Ave.
Suite 201
Pompano Beach
FL
US

Technical Contact [447575]:
Moniker Privacy Services
Moniker Privacy Services
20 SW 27th Ave.
Suite 201
Pompano Beach
FL
US

Paying to hide from who...

THEY hiding from all the people they have scammed in the past..

Given the choice between a site where the owner has his name freely listed or a site where they hide... I think I would run a great risk falling into a sting where I don't know who is who..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7397
U hide behind a nick...use your real name and addresss..what are U hiding from?

Silver Member

Post Number: 224
Hey I have not been the one claiming a site Hosted overseas is safer then a site hosted in the USA like this one...

You have made them claims... If they safe why would one need to hide... Unless they hiding for other reasons.. I'd place a rather strong bet on the latter. Considering your history.

Piece of crab .... Ghey old basturd bashes woman.. real nice guy... and Now he wants you to follow him to sites he is making money on..

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=906605#POST906605

hey chick...I just did answer U...I told U what exactly the 2 most probable causes were...what do U want, someone to change your diaper too!...I was NOT rude to U, so screw off newbie...learn to READ and use a forums before U post!!...NOW I will be rude, since U started it, after I answered and helped U!...typical lazy SPOONER newbie!...whines when not spoon fed and becomes rude...

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=906623#POST906623

crew off...grow up and pull up your pant*y hose and falsies!..I socialize daily outside with many various people (from retired generals to druggies on the street) but NOT with spoiled brat 12 year old school girls like U..U need to learn some social skills, forums skills, FTA skills, and MATURITY!..."awesome"...LMAO..."its the bomb"...LMAO...my bad"....LMAO

Damn this loser is ignorant.

No wonder he and Gheypixboi are in love.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7404
I do NOT need to explain common sense to U...U have none!...

I guess money in a Swiss bank is NO safer than in your local credit union either...U are such an idiot!

U post only to create trouble and more posts for ecoustics...U have contributed NOTHING to this site..except BS and bashing...GO FUKKK YOURSELF

Silver Member

Post Number: 227
Once again you prove your ignorance.

Money in a swish account is for people trying to hide MONEY for tax reasons nothing to do with safety.

BTW you have no idea what I do (and or) provide under different names on ecoustics in other forum areas. One thing you can bet on is that I don't bash new members to the site.

In your case you are reaping what you sow.

Bronze Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 31
ftatech is a piece of crap....sfa there..keeps asking to login...

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 94
Larry, where u been man?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7409
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Some of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community for many years now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites below!....U pick any one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from a reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers..this has turned into a pay site now for files)

[link removed]

I suggest people stay away from ANY and ALL new sites...most are spammers and scammers, and do NOT have proven SAFE track records...The authorities, along with assistance from previously busted site owners, will often open up NEW sites as a sting operation, to gather info for possible future legal evidence against peeps and testers.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1771
LK - PM or Email me so I can send you something. I need to know if you know someone, but I rather not discuss it in open forum. I believe you have my contact info already..

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 1772
Since I just highjacked the thread let me get it back to where it was:

C&P from LK

DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

Username: Ryersongheyarmy

Bottom of the Barrel, Village People

Post Number: 3
Ex potato peeler LK needs help on the war against Straight pepople. Please come join the Ryerson Army. Pretty please.. Free pink tbacks for the first six guys who joinUpload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us