Everyone Check this New FTA site

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 994
Our buddy Scoooter is trying to start up a new Site and could use our help. I'm there as well, and its an excellent site, but its tough to get something new going, so he's trying to get new members to join and hopefully stay a while.
Please visit http://www.TryFTA.com and register so you can check it out for yourself. Its nicely laid out, all the files needed are there, the only thing missing is members. He needs more to join, and get them to start posting
questions so he can get this off the ground.
Would very much appreciate your support if you can spare the time, and don't mind visiting and helping out at another site once in a while. It has pretty much the same rules as dssrookie site, and you'll probably see a lot of familiar names there too.

-Thanks, and hope to see you there.

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 504
I'L GET RIGHT THEIR....

First off a question

Can we advertise our site their as well?}

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 631
Can i post "my" artwork there?

Silver Member

Post Number: 995
No advertising of any sites on Tryfta.com
sorry.

Silver Member

Post Number: 996
lolz Ryerson

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 505
RE : "No advertising of any sites on Tryfta.com
sorry."

Then STOP advertising it here. Fair is Fair.

Silver Member

Post Number: 997
You don't have to join buddy !!!

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 507
I am saying you are not welcome here to advertise a new site if we can not go their and advertise ours.

I would rather see everyone help with the problems we already have than spend all this time making new sites thats silly

Silver Member
Username: Leon_kookie

Post Number: 169
Mc sunny jay was being sarcastic.. He is saying seeing he considered your posting of a new site to be spam he was looking to return the favor..

There is two set of rules here Jay can repost the same list over and over and it's not considered spam.. But if anyone else post a link it's spam.. The reason being is they don't like competition.. Because they know when given the choice people will choose other sites over thiers.. They have tried ever scare tactic know to man to discredit the new sites.. Pay them no mind... Everyone has a right to post a new site.. It suggested they follow your form of action by creating a new thread. Then it's at the option of the user to read the message or not.. Which in return would place the use of the term spam in a gray area..

Silver Member

Post Number: 998
Dude read wut i said in my first post and wut are u talking about advertise lolz These are the same ppl who mostly run dssrookie or totalfta and some other sites as well,,,, if u don't wanna join then don't...All i am doing... bringing to u guys a New Site...which is good and going to get better !!!

Silver Member

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 511
I was not discrediting his site. You are a troll.

The list that we post is a list of trusted sites. Mostly the Home sites for the different receivers and places to get real help.

I do not think the point of this forum is to plaster it with links to new forums every day and how does that help anyone anyway?

Silver Member

Post Number: 999
Who said it is my site lolz you misunderstood i think.

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
Jay it's not your call on who is welcome to do what... He posted this as a new message you don't like it then don't read em.. Easy as that...

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
A list of trusted sites? LMAO the list was generated by LK who can't be trusted.. He runs with the crowd with a past which makes sat@n look like the pope..

Silver Member

Post Number: 1000
Btw.. These are some of the mods at http://www.TryFTA.com
Scoooter, fatbastard_71, roundy46, ubetterbe1, BirdBrain, valiant, g00se, bega, fonger

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 528
thanks sunny, always lookin for another site when things get busy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1001
Your Welcome Enjoy this new site

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 529
thx.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1011
bump

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 391
i registered..not bad site at all

dont worry, i got yo back sunny :-)
Salaamz

Gold Member

Post Number: 1018
Hey Arslan, glad you were able to join and enjoy your stay.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 1437
Mc Sunny : I wish you best of luck with your site. I do not see anything wrong in your suggesting that people join.
Jay posted this:
"I am saying you are not welcome here to advertise a new site if we can not go their and advertise ours."
Jay should realise certain basic facts.
1. He does not own and is not even a mod at ecoustics, so he has no business deciding whether you can post or not.
2. You have a definitive connection with tryfta.com and therefore, can and should decide or have a say in the running of the site.
3. Jay is also a follower of one of the biggest spammer at ecoustics and therefore has a vested interest in trying to hurt you.
If I join, I will join under another name. It is difficult to keep pace with all the sites I have joined. If I don't join it is simply becasue I can't keep up with all the sites I am member of.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1019
lolz Nalin thanks dude !!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7332
McSunny...U are a proven asset here, who has helped many..I don't give 2 cents what nalin has to say..she's just an ego tripper, searching for friends here now..

about your spamming a news site here..your timing is very bad...I know factually that some recent new sites being spammed here are 100% known repeat scammers..

because of of your past credibility, I have not rendered ANY opinion, and will tend to trust U on this one....but myself will NOT use that site U suggest...many times mods will get bamboozeled by site owners, and if these mods were at DssRookies, BUT now have left there to go to this new site, then that means that DssRookies is NO longer a reputable site...unless ALL these mods left DssRookie for NO reason, which makes no sense..so something is NOT right here, and my choice will be to stay away from the new site that U suggest, due to this "controversy", with mods all leaving a proven reputable site to join a new site..

I wish the new site the best of luck, but I won't trust it for reasons I mentioned, and usually NEW sites = scam...thats why I normally do NOT ever recommend any new sites...I like ESTABLISHED sites with KNOWN reputable OWNERS who have a proven history and track record..!

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 51
WARNING!!

The members: dsscommunity, Jake Snodgrass, Psycho mofo & several others are spammers that want to redirect u to their sponsored sites.

They DO NOT have ur interest at heart. Do not be misguided by their misinformation, they are NOT senior members.

They create new user names in the attempt to promote their NEW sites.

Senior members recommend u stick with the safe & reputable sites in order to avoid being scammed and/or having names and IP addresses disclosed in the event of an investigation of an FTA dealer/site.

Trust the senior members.

Ryerson recommends LK, PRFRMNJ and a few others. They will inform u of what sites are official receiver sites, and also which other sites have a reputable standing.

Thank u.

PS: I mean no disrespect to Mc Sunny... But I agree that members should be careful with all new sites.

Bronze Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 41
McSunny I'll check it out because you helped me before...justice helped too and everyone else did to thks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1031
These are some of the mods at http://www.TryFTA.com
Scoooter, fatbastard_71, roundy46, ubetterbe1, BirdBrain, valiant, g00se, bega, fonger

I would also like to add Lk these mods didn't get kicked out from dssrookie or totalfta...this is just a new site that these ppl are running as well my friend. So another word i just wanna to let u know about this site period. Lk whenever u do get a time check it out ur self and i won't give a bad site u can count me on this after all this time

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
PS: I mean no disrespect to Mc Sunny... But I agree that members should be careful with all new sites.

Monkey See Monkey Do..

You are something else GheyPixBoi

Does Warthog let you use the little girls on your own or do you have to ask for permission before you squat and tinkle.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ WAR WA... IP & H...

Post Number: 55
dsscom, the more i read ur posts, the more i suspect ur a little bytch....lol

LK --> Upload <-- dsscom..

Gold Member

Post Number: 7336
dsscommunity is an admin here, who is working with the authorities and sending and spamming new sites that are setup by previous site owners who have been busted and "rolled over" and now have set up "sting" sites...trust me on this one..I know it!...and thats all this satellite board is too , a "sting" site, that they keep #1 at Google by having many posts, internet hits etc by always causing trouble, knowing we will all reply and and attract others here...then they feed people to their "spam " sites to eventually get U...DN is losing their shirt with FTA users, and need these sting sites to combat piracy and monitor Peeps , files, and Dss news...

BTW...also notice this is the ONLY "satellite" forums on the net with NO files!...and the REAL troublemakers NEVER get banned!...and always are here and return..

McSunny, I am NOT referring to U or that new site U recommend, in my post now.. but I am 100% sure of dsscommunity and all his other nicks, including the "ADMIN" nick he uses, which is over 3 years ago and he said he's been here over 3 yeras...

This is so obvious and very scary...most people believe all forums are all on the up and up, which is usually NOT the case! ...they all exist for a reason, and its NOT usually to "help" the newbies, or just to provide Free bins etc....FTA is BIG Business, harming Big DN and Bev money, so they must use any way they can to combat piracy...dsscommunity and this forums, and his spamming new "sting" sites, are tools used just for that purpose!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1441
Paranoia out of control. You need to be on phenothiazines.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7338
Nalin...U are an idiot and know nothing about Dss sites, their workings and DN, DTV and Bev's lowhanded ways of things!...this is serious, NOT paranoia, believe me...U could be the cause of many people suffering great losses, due to your ignorance of sites, FTA big money and piracy prevention techniques...its common knowledge that DTV setup many "sting " sites and had many site owners rollover...U think I just dream these facts up?...if so, then U are dumber than I thought, or are also "one of them" and involved too..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1447
Paranoia out of control. You need to be on phenothiazines. Also manic/depressive in need of treatment. I KNOW what I am saying and his friends should take note and encourage him to see his doctor.

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
Sites to avoid... There is a reason the url's are blocked by Ecoustics..

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/ (All Receivers)
http://www.dsscentral.n*et/ (All Receivers)

Some wonderful quotes..

Lk, not one user has ever demanded your help. I am sick of seeing your rude, rude, insulting answers to peoples questions. The SAT forum is not yours alone. In fact most users would rather if you would start being nicer or just not post anymore. You are as welcome here as I or any other user but your rude, insulting post's are not. We are in still hoping for some help from the ADMIN. It is our thought that most of the trouble we are having is a result of your rudeness. We were thinking you would be able to see that or that the ADMIN would step in and see it and remove ALL the rude people but, that may never happen.

I know you are one not to take credisim well as your responce will no doubt show. The fact that you jumped in this thread and showed all your guilty feelings shows us alot. While you always respond in the same rude, finger pointing way's it shows us that you feel and do see your guilt .

My only goal here is to stop the rudeness and save the forum. Your feelings are of no concern here the point of the SAT forum is not and has never been who is the better,most knowledgeable, rudest user. Once again we want to remind you every post is not I repeat is not directed at JUST YOU LK.

Jay...pull up your panti hose and quit your whining about every little thing... and have some cheese with that whine... I will always help U or anybody , IF they are NOT lazy and done their BASIC reading and own homework FIRST!...I will NOT hold somebodys hand or spoon feed them!..I tell those people to GO READ!...people need to help themselves before they DEMAND others help them...U need to get some thicker skin too... I call it the way I see it pal...I applaud some of your concerns about the REAL troublemakers in the forums, but U have a problem distinguishing who they are...tunnel vision...its NOT a perfect world here or anywhere kid!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1451
dsscommunity:
Straight forward rational advice will not help this man, because he is in denial. Appeal to his friends to take him to a doctor.
Jay is a novice pompous jay-walker and is at best no help and at times a menace to many newbies.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7346
Nalin is part of these scammers...stay away from her!

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
These are all LK Free Zones. Nobody will talk badly to you, guaranteed. Full of helpful members and staff.

http://www.abadss.com

For a list of the top Fifty sites

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/ (All Receivers)
http://www.dsscentral.n*et/ (All Receivers)

It's interesting after doing a Whois, most of the above blocked sites are hosted on the same server..Which is located overseas.. If it's so called safe... WHY! have the owners of the sites paid to have their identity blocked from public view.... They can't be hiding from [Big Brother]. They said it was safe overseas?

I can only think they hiding from the FTA community from fear of public persecution. Because of all the skelton's in the closet.

I can't speak for the rest of the pepople gheypixboi has listed. I can say, I myself have no finacial association with any site I have ever listed.. I have only found them to be friendly and informative.. I have also found them to be free of the scum associated with this hobby.

LK (Warthhog) and the people he runs with are in the business of selling STB's. Most people after spending a little time on a site LK and the bozo crew have listed over and over can see for themselves what the true motivation behind the sites are..

The sites I have posted are sites that don't allow the likes of LK and his scamming cronie crew.

quote:

But newbies don't know any better and are the ones that end up paying the price. All I'm saying is lets not misslead people in false safety when the risks are greater if your home base of operations is in the United States.

You scammers keep saying new sites based in the USA are not safe because of Yada Yada Yada..

Yet you all have posted information such as Dish Keys etc on here.. Knowing Ecoustics is hosted in the USA..

This has placed you at the risk base upon your own claims of how to play it safe.

Your attempts to place fear in the minds of members of the FTA Community with this garbage just shows you have alternitve motifs with your bashing of the new sites and it's nothing but pure garbage.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us