FTALIFE Fourm

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 126
FTALife or FTA Life is nothing more then a front for promoting and selling products. The website is ran not to help support you or get bin files key codes for all receivers but to help promote and sell NEOSAT, NEUSAT, SAT PROs. Which are now all owned by one company. You see they failed with the Sat Pro 500 DSR 1st then Neusat 6000 SP by the same owner while all the down time the owner dropped the unit prices to protect him self and hurt the dealers that made him. Because he could get nothing working while all receivers where down doing the only thing they know how to do they paid and bought out the NEOSAT brand which was also a failure.

it cool with me if you want to start a forum to promote only your box but does not mean me i have to not say anything as you lie to users.

GOOD BOARDS:
[link removed]
www.dsstester-com
www.ftaindex-com
www.p4info-com

why is this post done simple, this is just to help users get real support for there receiver. this is to help users and warn them

Silver Member
Username: Poser

FTAPlayGround.NETFTAPlayGroun...

Post Number: 114
kate thank you for letting the users know,
I surely appreciate this as I hate to buy a box that gets no support and is discontinued soon after I spend my money,

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 7031
Poser...go back to your playground where all the toddlers play!

Username: Ftalife4

Post Number: 9
Kate, not sure why the anamosity to post misinformation, for those who would like to know what the site is really about, please come and take a look, you will find friendly support, and not just for three brands of receivers.
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 328
I just went to that site-forum and I see sections for Viewsat,Neosat,CoOlsat,Satpros,Neusat,SonicView,Coship,Pansat,Cooltec,Buzz,Black bird,Ariza,CaptiveWorks,ExtremeView,Fortec,Megasat,Digiwave,Orasat,Pantec,Dreamb ox,Skyview,Mvidea,Spacestar,Triple Dragon,Microyal,Dgstation,Forcesat,a Clone Section, and a General Fta section.

So I don't see this new forum as being just a front to sell a few receivers.

I am not trying to say its the best or anything. It's always best to stick with the older more established sites like ones we have listed here.

Silver Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 835
He back from the ces,now we're all going to spammed to death here.Fak!Have some decentsy.please

Bronze Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 74
I have been a member at fta life for some time now I dont jump in very often there but have found the support and forums to be helpfull and informative. Never had any problems getting any files for the receivers I use.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 787
I checked out the site also. Mods there don't even claim to own the brands kate mentioned except for one who owned a neosat. I never tried to get anything from there or joined any forums though.

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 131
hello,

think of all the 10k users of sat pros that dont support them much dropped for other product then dropped other they dont care about support or the user.

GOOD BOARDS:
[link removed]
www.dsstester-com
www.ftaindex-com
www.p4info-com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us