VS Extreme problem

Bronze Member
Username: The_netster

Post Number: 26
I can watch TV for about 15-20 minutes but everytime I switch the channel it goes to "searching signal" I have to turn it off/on from the back and good to go for a few minutes until I switch the channel again. Sometimes I can turn auto roll and auto TP off and watch longer or turn it on to watch longer. But eventually ALWAYS starts messing up again. I have all the new keys. What is it doing?

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 406
more info needed.
which file ???

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 6407
use latest bin 12-16 , I believe..and then leave the autoroll ON ..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
How do I download and upload this file? Can you give me the correct file to use?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6415
Not a chance!...U go read at reputable sites listed in that thread here...notv spoon feeding anybody anymore who is too lazy to read themselves..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Perhaps you can tell me where to look.....I HAVE tried to find the info but I see none so far.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 214
I agree with both John Paul and Netster, not easy to find what you are looking for they organize topics better than this forum, but I don't find any helpful instructions other than loading PGM that you can get exclusively at their sites. What brings more readers here like you and me more than any other forum is that it is easy to ask and easy to answer back and this is maybe why newer readers ask same questions over and over.
You kind of must dig to discover, not everyone can do that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6416
I just did tell U where to look!...must be bad water there...LOL...

"U go read at reputable sites listed in that thread here"..

[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 6417
I disagree 1000%...all other sites have Categories and Topics CLEARLY marked...any 10 yr old can use REPTABLE DSS forums...it even easier than the public library!...or going into an ice cream store and finding ice cream!

Viewsat Files...

Viewsat Discussions...Platinum...Extreme...ultra (sub cats)

Viewsat How to's and Manuals(with videos) etc...

Getting Started with FTA

FTA General discussions

Dish Pointing

Hardware Dscussions...Switches....LNBs...multiple LNB diagrams..

It does NOT get any simpler than that unless U want them to provide U with a seeing eye dog and an audio version and somebody to read it to U...or maybe come to the house and serve tea and crumpets and provide Free private personal lessons....LMAO...some peoples children..

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
LK
Calm down, I know even a cave man can do it
but DSS Community really suck
It needs some action, so creepy
Man it gives me the chills... ooooh

Listen I'm using my civil liberty rights
don't take it personally

You never told me what LOL means
Happy Holidays!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6421
U EXPLAIN TO ME WHY DSSCOMMUNITY REALLY SUCKS!...AS U KNOW I AM AN ADMIN THERE..AND THE SITE CRASHED 2 MONTHS AGO, SO ALL PRESENT INFO IS JUST 2 MONTHS OLD...AND HAVE 10,000 MEMBERS ALREADY , AND WILL GET BACK UP TO 50,000...I thought U knew about DSS and Forums, but I can see U don't..Your thread here is Nothing compared to the info we have at Dsscommunity...

U tell me whats wrong with and how to better Dsscommunity,and I will take it under advisement!...we also have an section for suggestions and comments...U remind me of the guys who NEVER votes, but always complains...we've been around longer than all other forums, since DTV was first hacked many years ago.....and never had legal problems , owner problems, changes, etc like most all other Forums....

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
LK
Didn't mean to give my opinion as an insult
Since when my comments can be taken as a Gospel
No I didn't know you administrate there at all
I don't spend too much time on computer
Maybe I judged it too fast
I only spend few minutes when I can. I can only read few threads. No I never been on any forums.
I just started this new FTA as a hobby for fun not as business. Give me few days I will check DSS Comm and I'll give you a better judgment.
I can only give you what rushed me to judgement the black background with white knockout is not the friendliest display to readers so if I tell anyone to loose the knockout they won't listen so why bother. But I promise you I'll read it thoroughly and get back to you. For your information I'm very picky. My small thread is just a reference I got some very heavy duty soon when I can spend more time. but again just as a hobby maybe I don't belong in this forum as a hobbyest!!!

You still didn't tell me what is LOL!!!

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 881
Laugh Out Loud.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
Motcho gracias seniour
Thanx

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 286

Lots Of Luck (LOL)
If you stick around here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6435
People are involved with FTA for ONLY 2 reasons!

1...a hobby, or
2...to get Free TV

so KT, if U're NOT here as a hobbyist, then U must be a Free Tver...

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
I got full package Phone, Cable, Internet
i/o Cable,
unlimited calls 5 cable set-ups with 2 Digital receivers 1-HD for my 42" Panasonic Plasma PIP + a TIVO (DVR) all for $102.56 a month and my family and I all love it.
I only watch History chan, NGC, Rangers games all on my TIVO (DVR) I record on Panasonic Hard drive straight from TIVO to skip all non-sense commercials building huge DVD library with all science programs. My biggest problem I'm too addicted to TIVO. My package only available in NYC it is like getting free cable for this price and I don't have to spend money on expensive HD receivers.
This is the package I recommend since you going to pay for phone and internet they also got packages as low as $90 no contracts cancel any time.
I like Satellite as a hobby I never got a chance to try it until 10 weeks ago.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us