Which is best buy?

Username: Youarenumber1

Post Number: 1
I am looking for FTA receiver with component output under $180, and I know Pansat 2800, Viewsat VS2000 Extreme, Cool sat 5000 Platinum and Cool sat 6000 Premium are all qualified. Could anyone give me some recommendation or suggestion if you use these before?
Thanks...

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 167
Viewsat VS2000 Extreme

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 108
i live in ottawa can and i can get captive works600p for 135 can and it had fix out fast 2or3 the last time good suport good box

Bronze Member
Username: Senators

Post Number: 45
ExtremeView Magnum XV-3300!

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 146
Just picked up a CW600S Premium today and it is pretty sweet, but yur probbly best off with Viewsat..

Bronze Member
Username: Psychomofo

Post Number: 43
I am waiting for the new Conaxsat CNX-V1. USB PVR, all the bells and whistles. Support is a big ?, but I know they are testing the pre release bins and the coders are working very hard. Seems promising anyway. There were some guys talking about it on cyberdss.com, but I am sure a bunch of other good site's are too. Here is what one tester said "9 day epg with the power-ram technology. PVR and MP3 works great. a little slow on the channel changing, but getting better with each test bin. even with the test bins, it is WELL worth the money. Think about it....a PVR for under $200.00". I don't sell them or work for them, I am just excited about the new technology and the price. My .02 cents.

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 766
viewsat xtreme is the best receiver out there, but if you are looking for cheap and moderate receiver and easy to handle go for extremeview magnum, its as good as viewsat

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 117
viewsat ultra is better then extreme and sonicview conaxsat extremeview all great great receivers.

heres a few links
http://www.freetoairreceivers.com/

the sonicview is a great receiver very powerful easy to use and great support, conaxsat and extremeview are really really great Must haves!!!

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. ...

Post Number: 1018
all of them is good when you know how to use it!
this is my collection, all of them working good... no complain!
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: A123456789

Post Number: 99
viewsat:easy to use and set up

sonicview:best picture quality but minor glitches like favorite list.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us