Lost channels.....

Bronze Member
Username: Jack786

Post Number: 15
Hello,

I need help.

I've loaded bin 285 file. I can't get all the channels. it scans only about 40 to 45 channels. i get Zeetv, Zee cinema, B4U and couple others. I don't get cricket, sahara, sony, aajtak, etc..

I made sure the keys are current, I did the blind scan but it didn't work.

Please help. thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 695
well jack try turning off receiver from the back and turn it back on after 2 min and then do a Blind Scan..see if that slove ur problem.

Bronze Member
Username: Jack786

Post Number: 16
Thanks Sunny, I'll try that. Hope it work.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5733
reading is a wonderful thing..but posting the same old crap gets old fast...wish people would read and register at REPUTABLE DSS sites, so we wouldn't have to spoon feed them the same old simple crap daily here...unfortunately, this message board is NOT designed for learning with permanent categories etc..its designed to get "internet hits" and largest # of posts to be #1 at google, to get big money from sponsors...FTA is a breeze, that any half wit can learn in 1 day , if they read the files and manuals, which this site purposely will never allow!

Bronze Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 100
LK, I try to stay away from other sites after you posted that the authorities are out to get us. So I don't want to interact with people 'posing' as members while they're really working for 'them'. I'd rather stay in one place. It's safer. Don't you agree?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5736
thats why I have a "Reputable DSS sites" thread!...U can trust those sites!

NO I do NOT agree!...I said "stay away" from NEW sites!...U will learn little here, unless u stay here forever, then eventually thru osmosis, U will eventually learn something..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us