Viewsat extreme help

Bronze Member
Username: Schifty

Post Number: 21
The other day bought new tv and hooked up my receiver had 129 on disqe 1 and 110 on number two and expressvu on 3 now 119 and 110 is working but bell has no signal on disqe 3 and 4, so I switched 119 on 3 had no signal but bell worked on two. oviously the disqe switch is no good. Bought a new one and the new one I hooked up the same as the original all is working but on expressvu I have a lot of channels that say searching for signal especially in the 200s, when I hook it up direct no problem but the signal does drop when I put it in the new disqe switch any one have any Ideas

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5672
U probably blew the new switch by NOT powering OFF the receiver when messing with cables and new switch...

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 101
dont hook it up that way man

you need 119 in port 1 for your setup

you can not do it and get around it but trust me long term switching stuff around you will just waste time do it right port 1 always

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5676
he has 119 on port 1...READ!...he can't Bev from port 3! AGAIN!!

Bronze Member
Username: Schifty

Post Number: 22
have 119 on disqe 1 and 110 on 2 and bell on 3 but still dont get all the channels unless i hook up direct than its ok bell that is

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 825
Agree with LK! You blew the switch. You'll need to get a new switch and when you hook it up, make sure you're STB is disconnected from the wall while making the connections.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us