Help on viewsat pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Username: Pachacartier

Post Number: 1
i have viewsat xtreem and platinum friend got me a viewsat : it's black like exteeem but has no logo extreen on it . has no switch on/off from the back we have to unplgue and plague the wire . the only thing look like platinum but it's black i used the bin for p[latinum and it'worked. but im wondering what is it black has only viewsat down says 2000 but it;s black not extreem helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppand no switch on /off

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 250
it is the model that came out before the platinum its a viewsat2000 and it does use the same bins as the platinum

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 103
all viewsat have name on them

because its a clone, and its easier to clone the platinum then the extreme so because of the cost but in usa market black is selling more units sliver coming up as hd and new tv sets sell more they become the reg.

i have a few black clone ones like yours they work fine with the platinum files dont use extreme blind scan it and see why ;-) hope you got jtag skills.
they where made a while ago about 6months ago they are quite old just taking them longg time to sell them off. they came out right when things went out no one cared.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us