Real Time - HBO

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 333
1 hour and 45 minutes, and counting 'till season finale of Real Time With Bill Maher.

And, and, and....tonite my receiver, and pc card are tuned 2 perfection, and receiving HBO East strong..eeh eeh

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 750
LOL..I SUGGEST "DREAM QUEST"STARTING JENNA JAMESSON..CHANN CLUB JENNA..37 MIN COUNTING DOWN..BETTER CHOICE..LOL

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 336
LOL....not a "fair" comparison MINN, how could anyone turn down Jenna?? :-)

But Jenna's always popping up on my PC, and always on the Venus channels....i have to hold Jenna down sometimes....lol

1hr 28 minutes & counting

Silver Member

Post Number: 751
how could anyone turn down Jenna?? Ryerson oh there is 2..Crippled and Birdboy...they said Jenna suck @ss,and John Holmes the best..haha

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5617
John Holmes!...Minn Rock, U are aging yourself..I thought U were a youngster...LOL...the cats out of the bag now....or U have some Very old videos, U accumulated.....LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 5622
Didn't realize it was the final Maher show of the season...seems like the new season just started..time flys!

BTW..just watched "The Davinci code"...very interesting, held my interest for the entire 2 1/2 hours...I recommend it..

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 338
Who's John Holmes...lol - never mind, i don't wanna know.

I think it's the finale....i might be wrong, but think they mentioned it last week. I wish he did more shows.

Is Davinci Code on PPV? I saw it in the theater but would love another crack at it - I have something 2 watch later, COOL.

birdboy is all but done, it seems. And crippledcock only pops up now and again - i think they found each other...lol

oh,.............. 10 minutes and counting

Silver Member

Post Number: 753
LOL LK, I am not that young and not that old either, i'm over 30, and don't get the wrong idea my friend,because i like Seka and Ginger Lynn in those 80's classic, there always have John H.in those movies with them...nothing else..lol

Hey Ryerson don't play dumb, you know who John Homes is..lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 5623
Yes its the season finale...and returns again Feb 16..Dryfuss made some excellent points, specially about the lack of the people's and news media's active participation in whats going on,and NOT questioning and holding these politicians responsible and accountable for their actions...as did Maher with the comments about Rubert Murdock controlling 30-50% (more like 50%) of the English speaking news agencies..and the White House basically doing scripts for Fox news....and Morrello's remarks that 78% of Iraqis disapprove of the US presence was not shocking, but rerely ever publicized before...

Of course, to the followers and believers of this present Bush-Halburton administration, all of this is untruths and "democratic propaganda"..

I have a 2nd home on Martha's Vineyard, as U all have probably heard me mention each summer, and was not aware of this upcoming vote regarding mandatory civics classes...when I was in High school , Civics was an interesting BUT also a Mandatory class for all 4 years....I thought it still was everywhere..it definitely should be!

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 339
LOL......Only if i google his name Minn - i assume he's an old-day Ron Jeremy...lol...It's not like i collected his trading cards or anything though.

REAL TIME was amazing........and Norman Lear was great 2 see and hear.

Richard Dreyfuss is very, very smart, but he runs the risk of sounding elitest if he doesn't make his point a little faster.

The longer he talked, the more u could feel the tension building. But his points were all great and he did make it worthwhile to let him finish, i think.

Dan Rather....loved Dan, but why wasn't he this open when he was on the mainstream newscast??? Well, we all know the answer to that....very sad that only now he gets 2 be "real"

Did I mention Norman Lear? Yeah, he is an amzing mind - still sharp. All In The Family is one of the greatest sitcoms ever made (with respect to M.A.S.H.) and still as relevant/funny today as ever.

Audioslave's, Tom Morello - hope he comes back on Maher's show, i'd love to hear more. Made many great points.

Dana Priest....dissapointed me a little as the journalist on the panel.....oh well.

Good show tonite - well-written, and could have gone on for another hour....i would have liked to hear more about the latest on O.J., and it looked like that was Maher's plan, but they never got around 2 it.

Oh yeah, Head In - apply directly 2 the azz, Head In - apply directly 2 the azz, Head In - apply directly 2 the azz....very funny.

New Season - Feb 16, 2007

Gold Member

Post Number: 5627
I noticed the jounalists every week were very "dull"...but I guess U must be when working for an "alleged" unbiased publisher..

Ben Afflick was my favorite "celebrity" this season, and most informed...I hear he has "political" aspirations..

The OJ thig I didn't need to hear...we all know he is in some financial problems, but I never thought he would pull off this "no class' stunt..and not surprised that it would be "Fox" that airs it ..I still believe he was innocent, and a personal friend of mine, whom U all know, Dr Henry Lee, the forensic expert in his case, believed the same...but I honestly thought OJ had more class than to drag this up again for monetary purposes..he does has children, that don't need to relive this again..

Silver Member

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 341
hmmm, well...i finally get to disagree with u LK...
O.J. being "innocent" is hard to believe.

But, I agree with u on this FOX bs....i think even the most ignorant person should by now recognize that FOX has a personal agenda.....and no regard for news worthiness
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us