Be careful of NEW Sites!!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 5587
C/P

Guys, i found this in my hotmail account, and i do think its true.....

I recieved this at my favorite site in a pm, because of what it deals with i thought i should share this.....

A friend of mine who works for Dishnet, in there corporate office..told me that a certain person who was sued by dishnet...(crashoverkill) .. has been starting new sites, just to hand in user names and info..His trial came up last spring, after the trial he was labeled a informant, and now is attempting to fullfill his end of the agreement. he has started several sites to entrap users to save his own azz... here are the ones my friend knows of.. he said there are more, but isnt sure of there urls...

1. ftahackers.com

2. unlimitedfta.net

3. sattopc.com/net

4. from what was said, there were a few more to watch out for.

I thought it nessessary to tell you guys about this, this site is considered one of the best. dont want to see users screwed with for no real reason, just visting a site isnt illegal, but they can use it to track everything you do...so be carefull where you go!

Stay with the sites that work for you...dont stray to new ones....or it could be your azz
----------------------------------------------------------
Just to add to this...many older site owners with previous legal issues are re-appearing with new sites... crashoverkill is NOT the ONLY one...are they just wanting to make some money or did they "rollover"....I have addressed this in many previous posts here and was ridiculed for it...maybe now some of U will "wake" up, and take notice!

BTW...the original post here above is from a VERY well established site owner for many years....yes this is "inside" info..

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 738
GOOD INFORMATION LK, THANKS FOR THE UPDATE..

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 716
Yup, got to be careful nowadays. Thanks for the heads up LK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5597
bump

Bronze Member
Username: Tariqic

Post Number: 96
THanx LK, much appreciated, as always.

Silver Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 131
Thanks LK, advise well received!

Silver Member
Username: Leew

jennifer contreras , Yokosuka, ... SPESNAZ. I...

Post Number: 836
Thanks LK!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 337
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 104
LK good post but you leaving out his home board and the other 2 people that got busted same time

cash over kill did dtv stuff and was busted before... i have all the paper work if you want it ask for it. he has a lot more then those 3 websites but the main website is f2atv

tekno is a great guy but if you got busted hardcore and they going to put you in jail you take the offer to roll over or help them get the info they looking for.

i know them and knew him for a while he was a player for some time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5675
yeah U would take the offer and rollover!...crash does not own that site!

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
i have all the court papers that prove 100% all info there address what they did ect ect ect ect.

now are we to fear the sky is falling sure we are not. this happend over 5 months ago he had helped them bust toy and other places, he knows all the real insiders.

(6)CrashOverKill(6)they told me in upcoming weeks and months there were gonna be many busts
(6)CrashOverKill(6)didnt say who

weeks later they all stared one by one 10+places gone.

one person was named...

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
just think i knew this like 6 full months before you and you still dont know if its true lk just think how much more i really know

Gold Member

Post Number: 5677
kate...we all knew about crash for a LONG time..BUT the sites are new, NOT 6 months old!

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
haha no they are not my friend,

i talked with crash 3 days after it went down and most all the websites are back up over 6 moths old news buddy.

LK i asked crash if he knows you he does not, how about you shut the hell up when you know nothing about things.

yes he does not own f2atv but thats how he got busted tekno the owner hooked him up with boxes of cool$at he got poped for having broads and stores.

if you knew anything lk you would know all 3 of them faced charnges and all 3 of them are rolling over others.

once again lk shut up when you dont know ish!

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
lk past the court docs those are inside info this is not

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 829
Kate - Court docs are not inside info. They are public record. If you work in the legal field you get them rather easy but if not all you have to do is file a FIOA.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5696
Ignote this "kate"...has NO clue whats really going on!...I post some informastion to others here for a warning and thsi azzhole "kate" , comes and double talks, contradicts herself, and then tries to start trouble and bash me...screw U "kate" or what fagg name U want to use!

BTW...I am only LK at a couple sites...crash the loser, your bud, knows of me well..and so do U, but U don't know who I really am....LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 832
LK - And they never will! LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 109
lol

buddy they are not public they are closed and only open to those that see get it. dumbie you can not access it by going online or going to there office and asking to see it.

some of the paper work is public my friend not this stuff dumbie.

LK i know who you really are your a pawn of dssgals i know your full name and address you why you think i can call you a kid and you cant do anything.

LK you dumbie you are not mods on any of these boards not under LK or any name.

dont play games

fsfta-com
ftatalk-com
hashhu-com
dsstester-com

what do you know i am at all of them
... show your self for who you really are you pawn.

once again LK you where 6 months late on this news all around about it why do you even show up here loser. lk dont talk when you dont know what you are talking about

Bronze Member
Username: Satscanner

NDS Laboratory

Post Number: 73
Here we go again, Kate are you taking ur meds? U know the ones the Phyciatrist's perscribed for u? not your crack pipe.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 188
Hey
This Web Site is about teaching and learning.
Not about LK. Leave the man along.We all have our faults. He has harm no one here.How can anyone bad mouth a person that you don't even know?
What we have here is a bunch of old retired fools with nothing to do acting like kids.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5727
kavin..hey now!.." old retired fools"...someday U will like being retired or u will be a fool if U don't..I love to fish, golf, boat, play B ball, softball, drink some brews, watch manatees and dolphins, pretty women in tongs etc everyday ...and get my retirement checks for doing these things!!!!..nothing wrong with that!...so BE CAREFUL...WORK is a nasty word...RETIRED is a great word!...and this "old retired fool" is NOT that old, and can still hang with the best...ask my sons (29-30) and their buds, if "pops " here can still beat em down, take them to the hole, or pick their pocket..and if it wasn't for "old retired fools", the newbies and youngsters here wouldn't be watching TV...

Silver Member

Post Number: 836
Kate - Court Documents are all public records. All you have to do is ask for them via the Freedome of Information Act of 1974. Not to mention if you work in the field and have a subscrition to any legal research materials, the records are immediately available. It's called case law. There is statutory law (derives from US Constitution) Federal and Local Laws (devired from the different jurisdiction and approved by the judicial branch) and Case Law which are decision that while not binding in any jurisdiction are used to establish a trend on how different issues are handled.

Make no mistake about it, unless it is determined that the case is clasified (normally national security) or it is still under investigation THEY ARE PUBLIC RECORDS

Silver Member

Post Number: 837
And by the way, thank you for showing me your education obviously comes from a K-Mart Blue Light Special. I work in the legal field and have beendoing that since probably before you were born. If you don't know what the (*#& you are talking about, then you may want to STFU rather then calling someone out when you have no freeking clue as to what you are talkign about.

Silver Member

Post Number: 838
And if you really want to find out more just log on to either Westlaw or Lexis dumbaass.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5742
PRFRMNJ..there are some cases, and not just "juvy's", where all docs are "sealed", but its rare..they wouldn't do it in a simple non violent, non national security, Dss piracy or illegal hardware case with a plea bargain resolution for some skumball just because he rolled over.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 839
LK - That's my point. It is very unlikely to happen. Most sealed cases involve young ones. And then only the names are redacted and some of the evidence sealed, but he case itself is not and cannot be sealed. They are repoted in the different reporters such as "USCA's, FedSupRep" etc.... So what they refer to a sealed record is portions and names as part of the proceeding and not the record itself. This is information is redacted (taken out of the record), but it has to be reported. Therefore it's a public record.

Silver Member

Post Number: 840
Let me amplify. They only seal the documents containing information which infringes or degrades the victim and this is done because of the Victim's & Witness Assistance Program (VWAP). The case itself and the specifics of the case are reported without giving detail of the victims. The names of perpetrators are never sealed or hidden from the public.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us