Silly questions

Username: Casawi

Post Number: 1
Bare with me I am a real beginner. The initial set-up was done by a friend and everything is working fine. I just have to update the keys manually!

1. Where can I get the latest file for a viewsat to get the autoroll (BEV and DISH)?
2. Do I need to uploader the channel list or anything else?
3. I have 3 or 4 channels with "Searching Signal" Message. Does anyone know what's this about and how to fix it?

Thanks for your help.

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 453
Casawi....

I recommend to you take a time to read on the other posts, there is a lot of knowledge spread around here, it is just matter of take a time to read...

1.- Fofr the bins go to future-fta, you only need one file for BEV and Di*h, based on the receiver you have is the bin you must get.

2.- Upload the channel list is up to you, a lot of people just delete all the channels and do a blind scan in that way you get a updated list of channels directly from the satellite.

3.- The "Searching signal" message probably means that those channels are not anymore in the frecuency that originally used to be so, better to do a blind scan or do some research about what frecuency the could be, for that go to lyngsat* and take a look at a particular sat or package....

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 306
goto dsscommunity dot com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us