Post Number: 26
I lost BEV 3 days ago and 119 yesterday
110 is still working all channels open
What must I do
What bin do you use? I use 361

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4881
If 110 is working then your autoroll must be working...gotoa Bev channel, and wait for the new BEV KEYS to autoroll (may take 10 seconds and up to 1 hour)...otherwise manually input them

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 827
Miku

Do you still got signal on 119 and BEV?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4883
oooh my mistake..misread your post Mika...U lost BOTH Bev AND 119, but still have 110...then U have probably have a switch problem..

But FIRST...recheck your antenna LNB/port settings in receiver and if they are OK still, then RESET the receiver by power OFF/ON switch in back...if still no luck, then replace the switch..

Bronze Member
Username: Miku007

Davenport, Fl Usa

Post Number: 27
Johner
I do not have signal on 119
bev is so that sometimes no signal and sometimes
scrambled channel, I put keys manually but does not help

Gold Member

Post Number: 4890
KEYS would have NOTHING to do with your problem of losing a Dishnet satellite (119) AND a Bev satellite (82 or 91)!...but still receiving another Dishnet satellite (110)..

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 44
Hey Miku I have a pansat 3500 as well and have 110,119 and BEV.

I have had the loss of signal on some DN chammels alot lately too. If i change channels a few times, power to reciever off and back on, or hit the SIG buttion on the remote and change it to a transponder that has signal it will make the receiver get the "missing" channels again..Its like the receiver forgets what transponder some channels are on sometimes.I have not had this trouble on BEV at all just DN...

Also all weekend autoroll has not been working on mine I have put in keys manual and everthing is up and running.....ecept this receiver forgetting what trans to be on on some channels sometimes.....

If you have and more trouble or have any questions on your receiver just ask I will try to help ya
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us