Key master ???

Bronze Member
Username: Rbhoop

Post Number: 13
Hi All
When keymaster shows new keys which line do you pick if either line shows which one is active

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4887
U need BOTH key lines in your receiver...active is usually the last one to have changed...U ONLY need to change the line that the keys have changed from the previous keys...its VERY self explanatory!...

example...your house has 2 doors with a different lock on each, so therefore U have 2 house keys (1 for each lock)...if someone (Dishnet or Bev) changes one of the locks, then U ONLY need to change and get 1 new key..then U will still have 2 good working keys,!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4888
U need BOTH key lines in your receiver...active is usually the last one to have changed...U ONLY need to change the line that the keys have changed from the previous keys...its VERY self explanatory!...

example...your house has 2 doors with a different lock on each, so therefore U have 2 house keys (1 for each lock)...if someone (Dishnet or Bev) changes one of the locks, then U ONLY need to change and get 1 new key..then U will still have 2 good working but different keys,!

Username: Asifali418

Lodi, Ca Usa

Post Number: 8
hi ineed the channle master and how i down load it in my pansat 2700 A plz help me thnaks

Gold Member

Post Number: 4889
This thread is about KEYMASTER...NOT channel master!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us