Set and set-max

Bronze Member
Username: Mph201

Post Number: 27
Anyone getting those channels on 61.5? For some reason they don't even show up when I do a blind scan. Are they gone?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4682
I see set-max, but no set on the 61.5 channel listing below..check it out yourself...channel 612, TP 8...U should do a TP scan for set-max...looks like just a hollywood gossip channel anyway, is it that important?

http://ekb.dbstalk.com/61-5list.htm

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
haha yeah it's not actually a hollywood gossip channel. It plays Indian/bollywood movies, I myself wouldn't care but my parents watched this channel. It used to show up before but now it's just gone. Anywho, I've even changed the name of ECHO 8.6 to ECHO 8.10 and i did get more channels than before but now some have gone missing.

Silver Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 480
Go to Menu...installation then Tp scan Select 3ku and rescan TP #18

Gold Member

Post Number: 4689
Thanks Mc Sunny...I meant to type 18 NOT 8...these fingers and eyes were a little tired...thats still not a good excuse for posting wrong info, and for that I apologize to all who read my mistake....small details are very important with this hobby..

Bronze Member
Username: Abcdefghijklmnop

Post Number: 15
mph if u have pansat with bin 279 then do this do factory setup and then scan nimiq2 thats what i did and got both set and set max

Bronze Member
Username: The_only_one

Post Number: 27
how do u do a tp scan for a viewsat extreme, Mc Sunny?

Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
yup. I did a rescan on tp#18 and I got both of them back. Thank you guys. And by the way if this happens in the future again to other channels, how would I know which tp number to rescan? Thanks again.

Bronze Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 20
Anyone knows how can I get CNN and Canadian channels please. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 718
SET is Sony Entertainment Television. On Saturday or Sunday, SET and B4 (a bolywood channel) and a third Indian channel, disappeared on me on 61.5, but I got them back after a blind scan. Make sure you redo your favourites, because the TP has shifted and you may have two - the old inactive TP and the newly scanned TP

Username: Moreno36

Phoenix, Arizona Usa

Post Number: 7
hi somebody no ho to download the blacklist uploader

Username: Hanz

Post Number: 3
Howdy folks. Bit of a bummer here. B4U and Zcinema are out of action. Just the typical 'scrambled channel' notice on the screen is all I've been seeing lately.
Reciver is a pansat 2500 clone. Any way of retrieving these channels? Grandma watches those channels too which is unfortunate. Now she has to settle for Little House on the Prairie....which is actually quite good. I recommend that show to all families who like family entertainment:-)

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 720
Ranjeetji: Please read my post above. Do a blind scan as I suggested above. Those channels are working on 61.5 W

Username: Moreno36

Phoenix, Arizona Usa

Post Number: 8
hi somebody no ho to download the blacklist uploader

Username: Hanz

Post Number: 4
Thanks Nalin. I will take your advice.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4748
mph...if U are missing channels again, use that link I provided above..it lists all the Dishnet channels , satellites and their TP's..READING goes a LONG ways in this hobby!

http://ekb.dbstalk.com/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
haha. Alrte, I shall read then. Thanks again LK.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us