How to setup a pansat 2700 and a viewsat xtream on 110 and 119

Bronze Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 68
Hi Guys!
how can I setup a pansat 2700 and viewsat xtream on dish 110 and 119. What kind of swith or swithes do I need, and if there is anything else? what setting do I need to do on the pansat and viewsat in the menu? thanks people

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 142
your gonna need a disqc switch, i got my switches with the purchase of the recievers. I hooked up 119 to port 1 and 110 to port 2, all you need to do is open port on recievers.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
but it is going on 2 different receivers. If I am using the disqc switch. How is going to get it the pansat and veiwsat. Also, what will it be on the setup setting for both? thanks
kingfish

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4623
Theres's a million ways to hook up 2 FTA receivers...and the settings vary based upon how U hook it up...U don't say if or what hardware U NOW have...

Easiest way is by using a Dish 500 TWIN satelite dish...it has a Twin Dish Pro LNB that receives BOTH the 110 and 119 satellites, and has 2 outputs that cables run DIRECTLY to each receiver, and no switches are needed...there are other simple ways too, but U need to tell us what U presently have..

U must use either TWIN or Dual LNB's (NOT the same)...they both have 2 outputs, but a Dual ONLY receives 1 satellite signal , not 2 like the TWIN which receives both the 110 and 119..if U use 2 dual LNB's then U will need 2 disque switches, and run 2 cables out from each LNB output to each disque switch, then a cable each disque switch to each receiver..

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 403
An easiest way of doing it is using the "IF OUTPUT" terminal at the back of your receiver doing a kind of "daisy chain", of course if the receiver have that kind of output...

Make the cable from the Diseqc arrive to the first receiver and then run a cable from the IF OUTPUT of that first receiver to the IF INPUT of the second receiver....

Username: Tng

Post Number: 6
I have another question regarding this as well. I read on the forum that 2700 doesn't work with the DP Pro PLUS LNB but only legacy and Dish Pro LNBs. Is that true? If it does then can anybody suggest what kind of additional hardware is required and what do the settings need to be on the receiver? Is a Disque switch required as well?

Appreciate the help in advance.

Username: Gonigunz

Staten island, New york United states

Post Number: 2
hey i got pan 2700a and its not working with the new keys i have no clue wut 2 do can u plzz help me tell me wut 2 do plzzz

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
Goni,
you need to load the new bin in the receiver. it is bin 279. go to future-fta.info for the bin. good luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us