Pansat 2300a

Username: Lipper

Canada

Post Number: 1
I have a Pansat 2300a and I was wondering if there was any keys in that I can use with this reciever every key I use with this does'nt work it always says "scrambled or bad channel" so I need some help as too what to put on it if there is a certain fix I need or just the keys won't work.

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 257
latest bin is 259-"scrambled or bad channel" w/pansat usually means you need new bin file(fix).
"wait for picture"-need new keys.
future-fta.info has the file and info.

Canada

Post Number: 2
Can you send me the link where I can get this and Give me instructions on how to do this because I'm new to this and can I do this myself if I have the cable or do I need the software or not?

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 394
You will need to download a loader (which is available on most of the FTA sites) that loads the bin file onto your receiver you also need the latest bin file and the cable for you particular receiver! its not that hard of a process but if you download a wrong bin file then its a hassle to jtag the receiver and then its a long process so if you are not familure with the process i would suggest you go to the proffessional and have it done there

Canada

Post Number: 3
Where can I find the bin file that I need for the 2300a. because I know how to load but I just wanted to know if there were any intricate details that I needed to know in order to do it. So if you can just direct me to the site I can get the bin for i would really appreciate it and thank you fo ryour help i really appreciate it.

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 260
loader-http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14&d=1121336183

bin file-http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7794&d=1160576895

instructions-http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/showthread.php?t=13083

need to register -free

Canada

Post Number: 4
Thank You very much

Username: Happy_hopping

Post Number: 1
I try to set up my 2500 clone on D*sh. All I got is about 10 - 15 channels and somehow got some canadian (no signal) channels. I picked Echo 7 and 8.6, and picked the transponder as 11 and 19. It seems 2500 doesn't recognize my sate dish which is a D*sh 500. Anyone can help?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4858
happy...U need to LEARN Forums etiquette...this "thread" is Titled "Pansat 2300"...so U cannot steal it and post about a Pansat 2500...that is called "HIJACkING" and will get U banned from many Dss sites!...U can ONLY discuss the SUBJECT of the "thread"...and U have already asked the same in another thread, which ALSO is WRONG...thats called "double posting" which can also get U banned!...so I suggest U use a little common sense before U post..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us