DN still down for me

Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 8
thought bin was corrupted..did factory reset 3500sd reloaded factory bin..bl 356..blind scan..sig at 95%..reset new keys...still waiting for pic..gets to about 870% then rolls over and starts again or says scrambled...am I the only one???

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 485
Manually install the current working keys. Then wait for fix. DN apparently is messing with the autorolls

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 486
Make sure you turn autoroll off

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 9
everything is as should be...latest keys entered manually...never got tv since the "morphing" started ...going back to locals until this thing shakes itself out...to frustrating...screwing with this for 2 days

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 10
also autoroll for DN off...should nag 1 be in a DN mode...or does this matter?

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 11
I have had it wit pansat...everytime I save manual keys..ff ff or id comes up with completely diff keys.....tried using default before setting...still same crap..2 days f--kin wit this...when i do get it to save...keeps waiting for pic...autoroll off ..newest keys..gettin a viewsat...screw this doorstop

Bronze Member
Username: Jalaj69

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 30
i have panset 2700a and it says NO SIGNAL! all the code is still the same and i have the latest bin file!
ANY ONE ELSE HAVE THE SAME PROB!!!

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 19
no signal means you have not aimed your disc properly...check your signal at bottom of your remote when checking diff channels or go to installation and the check your individual sats signals when highlighted ...just macro manage your disc aiming from here monitoring your signal on your tv

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 32
well i checked and tried to change the scew and few other things, but S#hit say's that it does not get more then 41% signal! what other options i have.

Bronze Member
Username: Ke5aqn

Shawnee, OK USA

Post Number: 17
OK heres what I have noticed. Sometimes my pansat will be on the wrong transponder for whatever channel I select. So to cheak it I hit signal button on my remote twice. It will show me what transponder it is on for that channel. I have made a list of all my fav channels with what sat, transponder ect. I will look up the channel on my list and on that signal screen change to the right transponder and hit exit....then 80% of the time the channel will come in........this works with DN I have had no trouble with bev untell about 30 min ago BEV went all black waiting for new keys..

hope this helps someone

Bronze Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 33
well i been tring to get my sig to go at least 80% but non of the satelite levels get this high? i dodn't know what to do, Anyone have idea why all of the sudden it happened? please help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us