Anybody else getting "no forums" when you go to dsscommunity

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 185
I noticed it to hopefully LK will tell us whats shakin here soon

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4586
Just talked to soullezz in chat...said he's working on it...

Later people, I'm gone!...as I stated in another thread, I will NO longer be frequenting this site here...I will lurk and post VERY rarely but do not feel welcome or comfortable here any more..please do NOT PM me either..U have new leaders and people here, U don't need me..tired of being attacked, bashed and humiliated here all the time..basically I have been run out of town by some supposed friends here and VERY tired of the betrayals and the "kicking the dog' routine here...I have other interests other than DSS (golf, fish, family, etc)and I still have DSS duties elsewhere and at dsscommunity/dsscentral..good luck all..hope U and your families enjoy TV and stay healthy..

Bronze Member
Username: Bugs5254

Toronto, Ont Canada

Post Number: 23
sorry to hear that your leaving. i appreciate all the help you did. thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 177
happy trails to you!!!!
pls post more than lurk.

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
Thanks for the heads up dude

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 353
I been here almost every day,and i never have any problem with you and i don't think it never will be LK.
TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILIES..HOPE U BACK SOON...

Bronze Member
Username: Willo1

Post Number: 23
so sad LK. but have a good life enjoy. thanks for all your help.

Silver Member
Username: S_dot

United States

Post Number: 104
good luck lk.. you've been an asset to ecoustics. were going to miss you here.

Bronze Member
Username: Sparky41701

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 30
hate to see you go lk i dont post much on here and im kinda new on fixing my on box And there are ony 3 or 4 i listen to and your one of them just want to say thnks for everything dude

Username: Vatoloko

SHERNOVILLE, QOME USA

Post Number: 3
Hi, I'm new on this Can anybody help me please ... I got a ACE 4000 pro , but I don't know how to set it up for the free channels Is anybody knows how to do this ??? please???

Silver Member
Username: S_dot

United States

Post Number: 105
yea the best thing to do is to start a new thread and not hijack other threads

Username: Vatoloko

SHERNOVILLE, QOME USA

Post Number: 5
is any body knows how to st up this ACE 4000 pro please!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4587
Dsscommunity Forums update...still being worked on.

Please use this link (Dsscentral) below (remove the *in the link) now for all of your files....NO registration required here!...there are 3 areas in this link on LEFT side 1..Latest filez...2File share...3 Help Chat...and some others too there...Latest Filez and File Share areas have all the latest bins for ALL receivers..Dsscommunity forums are still being worked on, so use Dsscentral areas that I mentioned for ALL your files, or the Help Chat link there to get immediate LIVE help..U will see some other areas there too such as satellite calculator etc if U need some other things...again NO registration required..Thank you for your time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4594
Just talked to owners of Dsscommunity forums...they are being upgraded and improved, and should be up within 1-2 days..in meantime use dsscentral.ne*t homepage to "file share" and "latest filez" areas for new bins and "Help Chat" for LIVE help..

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 142
Hey LK,

I know that you're one of the admins at DssCommunity*. I got banned from the chat because I told this guy that Viewsat cost about $179 + $30 shpping and one of the admin said you're here to chat not to sell stuff and he/she banned me permanetly. Can you please request them and tell them to un-bann me. Please. And also, tell the rules of Dsscommunity's chat so, I don't make silly mistakes in future. Please Help. I'll be thankful to you. I think that they've banned me through my internet's IP address and I don't know my IP address. I came with this nickname "Saboo". Please try your best. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

Post Number: 58
LK, it is kind of fishy with you leaving the forum the same way you left before, I think you had an easier time this time around then before, you have voiced your opinions to others in a not so friendly manner, so I really see no reaon to leave other then you are more than you say, I know you will be tracking this forum, you did it before and I can almost guarantee you will do it again, I am not bashing you, I am just stating a fact!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4603
I never stated I was leaving for good...I said I will be lurking and posting less here...and that there are new leaders and people here that are very knowledgeable, and I don't feel as comfortable or wanted here as I use to, and that I was tired of being bashed..its posts like yours that make me think that way too!...what the hell do U care what and why I do something!...don't try to analyze me or my reasons..be concerned about yourself, your family and their TV needs, NOT me!....this is NOT a soap opera, its a FTA message board..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4604
BTW...I also stated that I have other interests such as fishing and golf that I would like to spend more time with...

BTW...this is a thread about DSSCOMMUNITY, please do NOT JIJACK it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
any hope of dsscom being up soon LK much better reading over there well it was till now

Gold Member

Post Number: 4605
Grim..I just left a meeting there..the UPGRADE in forums is almost done now..your old login registration will not work now...EVERYONE MUST RE-REGISTER AGAIN into the new forums at same old address..U can do it now, the forums are OPEN but ONLY for people posting INFORMATION....NO QUESTIONS NOW!...the old regulars are welcome now....we ask that the newbies and people with questions wait 1-2 more days until the site upgrades are completed...some have a problem with registering (no confirmation code is shown to copy)and some have NO problems...Dsscommunity wants to fix these "quirks" now in 1-2 days..Grim, U are a regular and post helpful info so , go ahead...if U have that "confirm code" don't be surprised , I did too..and I couldn't re-register, but atr fixed it for me and will fix it for everyone soon..PLEASE, NO QUESTIONS there now...site is still not fully functional yet, but is open for INFORMATIONAL posting ONLY!..

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
Guess ill have to wait a couple days i reregistered yesturday and now its say my account is inactive and wont let me do anything.sucks all that info was lost was one of my fav forums

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 238
why do you not tell the people at this site that
all you do here is to stear people to your site at DSScomunity Warthog , sorry LK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4612
johnny BG said..all you do here is to stear people to your site at DSScomunity

Thats NOT true and far from it!...I do much more than that and make many different and various posts helpful and informational posts here...I do NOT ONLY recommend dsscommunity here..in fact I constantly/repeatedly post a thread "Reputable/ Best DSS sites" which lists MANY sites for people to use!...I am NOT a spammer as U imply..obviously U haven't read my 4600 posts here!...why are U trying to start trouble and bashing me for no reason?...its people like U and posts like that which ruin this site here..and discourages GOOD knowledgeable people from coming here..

Silver Member
Username: Pannu16

Post Number: 203
MY LOCALS AND ZEE CINEMA WERE WORKING BUT KEYS CHANGED AND I TURNED OFF AUTOROLL AND PUT NEW KEYS MANUALLY, NOTHING IS WORKING STILL, HELP ME GUYS??
IS VIEWSAT EXTREME WORKING AS I ORDERED ONE TODAY FROM WHERE U TOLD L.K. ??
sO I DONT KNOW WHTHER ITS A WISE INVESTMENT I MADE>??

Bronze Member
Username: Dish

Post Number: 85
Boy if anyone else spams here he would be all over you,,,,as usual if lk does it he thinks its ok.

SPAM,,,,SPAM,,,,SPAM
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us