Need help with getting signal for echo 7

Bronze Member
Username: Mph201

Post Number: 22
This is my problem at the moment. My friend has a pansat 2500 clone, he is getting the international channels via 61.5 and HBO, G4, etc. via 119. Now he has two satellites. The 61.5 is directly connected to a room upstairs and is also connected in the dining room down stairs. The 119 satellite is connected only to the dining room. The splitter being used is "Ariza DS41C". One line from satellite 61.5 is connected to "lnb 2" and one line from satellite 119 is connected to "lnb3". Now the problem is that we're not getting satellite 119. Eventhough we're getting 61.5. I know it's not the receiver because I've tried it at my house and it works fine there. But here's the weird part, when he connects his card receiver with the card "atmega 128" we get 61.5 and 119 at his house. For the Atmega 128, we used the required switch. But yeah, when we use his pansat 2500 clone, (with the ariza switch) we only get 61.5. Can anyone help us out as to what the problem might be?

Bronze Member
Username: Bones714

SO.California

Post Number: 91
Try switching the satellite ports on the LNB. I had a problem at first with my setup, I have a Sonicview hooked up to my room, Livingroom Pansat 2500, my bro Sonicview 1000. I had the 110 on port 1 on the Diseqc and 119 on port 2. Had no 119, so I switched the ports around now I have both satelites.

Bronze Member
Username: Mph201

Post Number: 23
yeah, we switched the satellite ports several times. We also fiddled around with the Disesq numbers from the receiver. Nothing turned up for 119.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us