Channels freeze

Username: Centralperk

Post Number: 1
There are a lot of channels on my Viewsat Platinum get frozen which have just happened today. I can watch for a few seconds then they just freeze. What's going on?

Bronze Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 84
I also have a platinum and have had some minor problems too, so heres a couple suggestions that have worked for me:
1.Cool the unit with a small fan. i use a little 6" fan. there have been posts of some overheating problems.
2.Make sure yur quality is as strong as possible. The viewsat seems more finiky than my pan*at clone.
Hope this helps :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Cricpower

Post Number: 23
Is there something going on, like a new ecm? My friend told me that all his channels on FLU went black tonight..I'm not at home right now so I can't test it but seems like many people are having different problems tonight..

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

Post Number: 12
i think the inclement weather in my area is responsible for messing up my signal and channels.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 371
i have a PS 3500sd and the remote control have freeze for a few month now,i have download the factory bin back in and the lastest bin everything i have try still freeze,remote control don't work,it not something wrong with the remote control,because i use the same control in the other room with my PS2700 and it work just fine ..any idea anyone...

Username: Centralperk

Post Number: 3
Most of problems are on local channels with CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, and some Sport PPV channels. I am located in Chicago and I could not watch CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX here while CW and PBS are OK.

Bronze Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 85
Again, I have had some minor problems with a Pan*at 2700 clone. The remote seems to freeze also, or sometimes will pause and then do your last few commands (like volume up or channel up) all at once. This is from the new bins I believe. Sounds to me like yur remote is faulty. If I was you and really needed my remote, I would go buy a replacement (about$20) :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us