Anyone have the new keys for nagravision 1 or 2?

Username: Asjjca

Post Number: 4
I would appreciate help thanks!

Username: Fay

Post Number: 2
please tell me someone do i have to unzip the file for pansat2500a be for i put it in the receiver
and how to do that

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 187
One answer for both READ!!!

Post Number: 5
I do read and I don't have a cable to download anything onto the receiver that's why I need the #'s to input and when the websites like dsscommunity is provided it takes me to ftasupport and there is nothing there too except for pansat and I don't have pansat!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
get a cable from one of the site sponsers or an electronic shop like radio shack then load the latest autoroll file and you wont need the new keys.for now get keyripper or keymaster and have the latest key at your desktop

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
candy yes it has to be unzipped

Username: Dambpot

Post Number: 3
I have pansat 2500 clone
Just load 279t last file but nithing happen...
No picture...do i have to put new keys...?
I forgot to meantian my dish pointed on nimig 1 (Montreal)..Please advice

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
make sure autoroll is turned on and let the keys roll wont take that long

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 365
put in new keys,do blind scan,but still nothing turn it off from the back of your box than turn it back on..
new keys here..http://www.dssevolution.com/?

Post Number: 6
So then I guess there is no new fix because the last update was Sept. 15 and these #'s don't work now. But thank you for your answers I really do appreciate the help!

Bronze Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 23
Ana...just listen careully...you have to buy a RS232 cable to connect your receiver to your computer, then you need a software to perform the download of the file 279t to your receiver...make sure the download is full 100%, then make sure you haev turned the autoroll ON (Look in the menu until you find it)...If you need more info, you can start reading the newbies section and learn more...is fun!...

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 368
Ana there are a new fix already on 9/27,and all the channels are back on now.what box do u have???go buy a cable of your box..need more question feel free to ask.....

Post Number: 7
I do understand what you guys are saying about the cable and I will go buy it I just couldn't today as I'm babysitting and it's too hard shopping with kids or doing anything else for that matter LOL but thanks!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us