Just a rumor,but it could be great news??

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 97
Flutiefan
Tester

Rep Points: 570

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fully expect we will hear by midnight tonight( Pacific time) some real great news from Veracity/TDG.

This great news could be that they now have video and expect a bin out within 24-72 hours

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 584
I guess we'll find out by midnight tonight. pacific time.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 289
Charlie McCarthy bin for what receiver u talking about???..VS..

Bronze Member
Username: Eat_fish

Mount forest , Ontario Canada

Post Number: 36
yeah they have apparently cracked it already said they had three of the map cells yesterday I guess they finished it today

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 585
Must be VS. Hope it's up soon.

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 586
Here's Total's site page when you try to get on.Upload

Username: Abe125

Cali

Post Number: 3
we will have to wait and see... im sure vs will be first

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

New port richey, Fl Usa

Post Number: 326
loosers loosers!!!
dont give up
my Pansat work good i have most all chanels
new BIN (ECM/EURO06)

Bronze Member
Username: Rampeij

Post Number: 11
No dates people, please! The solution will be out when it is ready. No sooner, no later.

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 80
Yes, I'd suggest to take a 'wait and see' approach.

Remember the last ECM? And how every week people were pissed because dates were missed?

Patience might be required.

Bronze Member
Username: Eat_fish

Mount forest , Ontario Canada

Post Number: 38
yeah I remember how this site became a bad place to visit the last time an ecm came down the pipe. When it gets bad here again go to ftamorvex.com clean and relaxed atmosphere.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 441
none of yo business mini d.ick go back to playin with your legos

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
how u doing david???..davidvandicksucker is time for u to go back to your mother blackhole now,it kind of smelly in there but it your motherlylove...LOL...Birdboy...HEHE...

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 192
yep, david and take your budy oleg. You both are best match. Get lost nobody will miss ya. Don't forget your mate oleg.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmeat

Post Number: 70
good job dn n bev, make it so only plastic and aux work... kick the cheap people out of this and 90% of ur piracy is gone...two types of pirates... cheap mother fukkkers and people want most bang for buck... people who wanna spend will always find a fix untill dn actually lowers subscriptions substantially, cheap mother fukkkers, ur days are numbered.. maybe you should be out making some cash instead of watchin tv and gettin fatter...

Bronze Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 73
yeh, get off welfare and buy a dream*ox or something! Im deciding today, cool*at, Captive*orks, DGstation, pci, neosat?? Hmmmm so much fun!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 443
DAnny and Mini d.ick, come over here and rub me. theres plenty for both of you so you wont have to fight like a couple of hyienas.

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
davidvandicklicker your wh.ore mommy and f@g daddy are rudding it for u aren't it enough,why don't u call your little sister give a lick too to make feel better.Birdboy..LOL......hehe.

Silver Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 123
PUT ON THE GLOVES...TALK IS CHEAP...FIND A PLACE TO FIGHT LIKE REAL MEN....DONT PUSH PUNCH....KATO1

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 148
This site desperately needs some mods and admins.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 390
LOL. If there were mods here davidvancockgobbler would try to suck them off too.

Username: Krashbilly

Post Number: 1
Has anyone bought the so called never any updates, totally automatic, no bins to download etc. etc. on a Neosat iPro-1000? Sounds too good to be true, and you know the old saying if it sounds to good to be true it usually is BS. If anyone that is serious about such a thing instead of making insults to people, please let me know of any experience with this new receiver. Is it all they say it is? Does it require a DSL, or cable modem? They mention using the ethernet port on a computer. If anyone owns one please let me know if it is any better than the other receivers out there. I own a Pansat 2700A, I bought it and enjoyed all channels for a total of 3 weeks including this last little "wide open" channels last week. I have been waiting on the elusive fix practically since I bought it, and to just keep local channels I have to change the keys every day, sometimes only once every 4-5 days if I am lucky! Any information about Neosat iPro-1000 would be appreciated before I spend more money for something that is no more better than my Pansat 2700A. It still beats paying 52.+ Dollars a month on DTV or DN AND STILL NOTHING ON DECENT TO WATCH! Hopeful for some information instead of insults. Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 450
mind your own f.ucken business louie riverrat

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 178
Kelvin, from what I read it is like any other receiver.Why are you changing keys everyday just leave on autoroll or zero out keys and will auto update.

Bronze Member
Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 15
Kevein...stick to your Pansat...a solution will come out and this time will last (at least a couple of months)...

Post Number: 2
Hi! Ong_tu, I haven't had to change keys as often lately, but for a while, the keys were changing about every 6-12 hours. I would go to Key Ripper or Key Master 2.0. I am obviously new at this but I do know how to do a blind scan on Echo 7 & 8.6 and enter the latest keys from the above mention key sources. I am still running on the old 272 bin from back in June. Maybe there is a new one I missed since other site has been down (future-fta info)If my receiver has this autoroll feature, I have not found it and I thought that was what the bins did for me. You say zero keys out and it will auto update? I'm sorry but I have not read about this anywhere. If it is not a bother will you explain? It would be appreciated. I have set and "wait for picture" up into the thousands of percent, and it never brings in a picture. I did not set-up this receiver, a guy that does this for a living set it up. Maybe he failed to set it up on autoroll. I'm sure you know what your talking about but it really makes no sense to me from a computer point of view. Are you saying that once autoroll is on that it will automatically update the keys and if so why is there even a program for keys like Key Ripper etc.? Totally confused. Thanks for any help you may offer, and please just because I am new to this, I would rather not be insulted like so many people seem to like to do to people who may ask a question. Pansat 2700A owner. Thanks again, Kevin

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
Kelvin,it not about the keys or autoroll or any of that,it about the ECM.every FTA is down right now,all we have to do is wait for the new bin files to come out so we can have our TV back...but wait for how long???????who know....

Bronze Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 58
Yes I have a neosat and when my Pansat went down the Neosat was freezing every 20 seconds. But last nite we got another download and now it is working normal again.

Username: Locnoir

Post Number: 7
Kevin, you need to download the latest bin for Pansat 2700A at http://forums*dsstester*com/vbb/forumdisplay*php?f=113 and turn the autoroll on. Otherwise, you have to input the latest keys. Right now pay channels are down, but there still are several local channels available on 110W (echo8.10).

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 543
Kevin: With the current ECM and the fact that you have not had any experience with uploading a BIN, it is pointless to do a new BIN upload. The 277 is good enough but autoroll does not work. The 278 has tthe autoroll part fixed, but it takes several minutes to an hour for the autoroll to kick in in some receivers. Watch the little TV we have available. In any case, there has not been a key change for the past 6-7 days so why take a risk now?

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 181
See there are some good people here!

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 306
Cyphris
Administrator Join Date: May 2003

Viewsat is on it!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well with pretty much all channels down now from the big 2. Viewsat is hard at work doing what they do best, Great customer support. The file is being worked on and is taking a little longer then Mr. V expected. This wasn't as dificult as map57 but still is a little tricky. They have figured most of it out but due to not knowing if map 57 will come back they are re-writing the file from the ground up so to include previous mapcalls as well as this current one without any faults if it does come back. You can also expect them to tighten it up some from prying eyes. While no exact time for release as there never can be exact timeline with this. It is hoped to be available in the coming days. Stay tuned right here at hashhu

Bronze Member
Username: Pjk

Post Number: 41
Here we go again... Give it a few more days, if VS doesn't have anything, don't buy it. They are in the same boat as every other FTA company.

Also, people, remember that this isn't a "hobby", it's an illegal enterprise with a legal smokescreeen. With FTA websites and FTA distributors getting in legal slings, I doubt that this will go on too long.

Post Number: 3
Thank you all that responded to my questions, I will sit and wait like I have been doing since I got my receiver, at least it beats paying thru the nose for nothing to watch! Also at least on locals I get good picture instead of snow and adjusting the old style antennea! Thanks again, Kevin

Bronze Member
Username: Chaudhryysr

Post Number: 28
Heloo guys a good news VS is working again
here u can get the new bin

Platnium
http://www.dssfeedback.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5599&d=1158980601

Xtreme
http://www.dssfeedback.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5600&d=1158980763

Bronze Member
Username: Rampeij

Post Number: 12
The value of patience. Good job to VS team.

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 548
Here is a C/P from another forum.
_________________.____________________

9/23/06--> Working: Sonicview SV1000
9/23/06--> Working: Viewsat Xtreme
9/23/06--> Working: Viewsat Platinum/Lite

Temporary FTA fixes such as card sharing or emu are listed below.

9/20/06--> Working Temp Fix: ExtremeView Magnum XV3300 (w/ "auxed" Rom102/103) [emulation]
9/19/06--> Working Temp Fix: Dreambox (w/ Rom102/blocker or "auxed" card sharing)
9/19/06--> Working Temp Fix: Cool sat 4K, 5K, 6K (w/ "auxed" Rom102) [emulation]
9/12/06--> Working Temp Fix: Neosat iPro 1000 (w/ Internet Key Sharing - IKS) [internet conn. req.]
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us