Flu help

Username: Sk7499

Post Number: 1
i have a fortec ultra with 277t bin i have new keys in anyways i get only the nasa channel when i click on a diffrent channel the picture starts counting and some say bad or scrambled channels does anyone know how to fix this

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 32
hey dish,

I have the same problem. I have FLU and the latest bin with new keys and I am only getting free to air channels. I am asking for help. As soon as I get something, I'll tell you.

Bye

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 314
Should work. Make SURE keys are right. Power cycle maybe.

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 33
Nothing's working dude. I have the latest keys and the latest bin. I am only getting 2 or 3 free to air channels.

Post Number: 2
yeah me to ill try some thing as i have some spare time now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
Well, I dont know then... I have a pansat with the 272 loaded and it works. 277t is the latest for you. Strange.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 2192
Reset factory settings. Set all again. Check for signal and quality before scan, scan satelite, put the keys.
Enjoy
ps in pansat the back button is nice to reset the receiver. Turn off in back button after one minute on again.

Post Number: 3
tried that but its a no go. i dont think its the keys because i get two channels nasa and one other channel everything else has good signal and quality just says scambled or bad channels

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
That must be the only fta box not working.

Post Number: 4
ya and it sucks to well at least im not alone

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4291
Ultra are working...just need the correct keys...then shut off the autoroll with bin 277T

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1603
It should still work for you as it's working with 2500 using the 277T bin.
You must be doing something wrong.
Go back and check your keys (most important).
Power off from the back.
delete all channels and scan again.

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
DN or b3v?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1607
good question dantetn. If he's looking for bev it won't be there.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 207
Load 278T and you won't have to worry about keys. Just let them roll in... I just pulled out my dusty FLU and loaded 278T and works good. Either load a channel list or do blind scan. And yes, only DN is working.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1609
I'm not familiar with the Dusty Fortec Lifetime Ultra. That must be an old model PRFRMNJ. LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 332
LOL. I saw one on ebay. I bet he is looking at b3v. Everything else is right.

Bronze Member
Username: Bsl073

Post Number: 38
DISH please post the keys you are using. I have copied them wrong a time or two. Just take a minute to verify you have the right ones. That is the prob asharfi had.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1611
I heard that the Dusty Fortec Lifetime Ultra coder team bought the map from a bunch of German coders, who got it from a Canadian and a Korean who were locked in a room with sharks with laser beams on their heads. Haven't confirmed if it's true or not, but I heard that TDG will be giving us an update on it soon. 99.99999% sure it's true.

Silver Member

Post Number: 333
lol! I saw the video of that. Was sick!

Post Number: 5
it dn not bev i tried everthing i dont know i get two channels and thats it all rest are scrambled does anyone have a 278 bin for a fortec star ultra if so can you email me one sk7499@myway.com

Post Number: 7
the keys im using are

00- 7d 66 99 af ce 3e ea 39
01- 91 ff da 46 5e d9 d3 bc

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
all those keys go in the 00. Why do you have them split into 00 & 01. I have a place for all 16 sets in 00.

Post Number: 8
i have a box key data 00 then underneat i have only room for the first pair of 8 then i change key data to 01 and enter the remaining keys for 01

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
are those the 00 keys or the 01 keys? which r active? I do think its something u are doing wrong. CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK again. Only u can SEE the box.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Are you in Nag 1?

Post Number: 9
thanks lily and everyone i guess its been so long and stupid me i was entering the keys in the wrong place thanks again everyone and especiall lily for telling me to enter all of the keys in 00

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4293
Some receivers ONLY accept the ACTIVE key...16 sets of 2 digits...not key 00 AND key 01..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
I am just glad to finally contribute a little. I have just been taking mostly. Enjoy Dish again DISH!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1613
YEAH LILY!!!
great catch on the Nag 1.

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
Lily - Download bin 278t from just about any site (although I would only recommend DSS-Tester or Al7Bar) and download to your Fortec. That's all you need to do!

Tyler - My Fortec is so old my purchase receipt is in stone! LOL

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
I only get files from AL7 and I am locked out for now. I don't mind entering the keys. I have Keymaster so I get them myself. This way I can leave it down in the afternoon so the kids get their homework done. LOL... I will get in in a couple of days when I can.

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 456
The current Nagra 2 Keys are:
ECHOSTAR KEYS N2
Updated: Tuesday, September 12 2006 at 2:33 PM

DN:

N 0101 00:
7D 66 99 AF CE 3E EA 39
91 FF DA 46 5E D9 D3 BC

N 0101 01: (Active)
3E 2A C2 6C D9 03 35 63
8D F8 6E 13 EE D5 17 DE

BEV

Key (00) BEV idea key 86:
60 8E E3 69 62 EA BD 1B
0B 1A CF 6C DA AE 3A 16

Key (01) BEV idea key 96:
3A BA CD 06 03 CE 6D 97
EC FB 9E 68 D4 5E 21 C6

There is not much from BEV. DN is fully open and whatever you had on 20th June, 2006 is there.

THE 278 BIN is a FAKE. DO NOT USE IT. Use only a BIN dated 8-18th June for all receivers ecept Viewsat and Soniview. for these use BIN dated 14th/19th August.

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
Nalin Nyda - The 278t bin posted at Al7Bar is NOT a fake! I tested this file myself and it is the same file posted at DSS-Testers. If you have no idea who I am, ask around or read all my posts! I WOULD NOT POST BOGUS INFORMATION HERE! I think the old folks in this hobby can attest to that. And Yes, the autoroll works great.

Silver Member

Post Number: 468
PRFRMNJ
I am not suggesting you are posting deliberate fakes. What worked for you did not work for many and there were many people crying in July.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/246137.html
Perhaps there are two BIN 278 - I do not know if that is so. Incidentally I also read caution against 278 BIN at a couple of other sites at that time.

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
Nalin - What I am telling you is to do a little research and find out if anything has changed before you post bad information here! I agree that the file posted in July was a FAKE... But these are not the same files and if you were trully trying to help people, you'd do the research and find out what the updated information is.

Silver Member

Post Number: 474
PRFRMNJ: After a long gap, people have TV. They could get going with what they had working on 20th June, without ANY uploads or changes except a manual input of Keys. For every experienced person who comes to this site for help, there are 10 others who can just about understand Keys.
Whether or not your "new" 278 BIN works, it is irrelavant and hazardous to recommend uploading a new BIN to all and sundry for the sake of Autoroll. I suggest you qualify your recommendations with a caution that the improvement will only be slight and let the user decide whether it is worth it.

Remember that the lfiting of the ECM might only last a few days. Would you rather that people watch TV and change the Keys once in a while, or they keep on posting here for help after having problems with a new upload?

I will even go further and say, that if somebody has Viewsat with a BIN of June 2006, then , for God's sake, go and watch TV instead of attemting to upload a new BIN T-O-D-A-Y. There are too many threads and not enough people to help if things go wrong with an upload T-O-D-A-Y, and we all, and I hope you too, want to watch TV.

IF THE RECEIVER IS WORKING USE IT AND DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING.

I think, PRFRMNJ, YOU should do some research and find more about your audience and ask whether need a working TV with all channels as they saw it on 20th June or they want to start uploading BINs again for the facility of an Autoroll.

Silver Member

Post Number: 227
Nalin - I've been around this HOBBY for some time and been in this forum for about a year. Those who know me, know what kind of information I post here. As far a qualifying anything. Those who are in the hobby already know how to load the bin. Those who are not familiar will seek advice either by asking or reading.

My problem with you is you don't do the research and decide to cut down anything that does not come from you! Your credibility is questionable and the fact that you have a high number of posts does not make you an expert. Specially when all you do is repeat the same bogus information in every thread.

Not to mention that if we were to go by your belief, then we shouldn't touch anythign because according to you "If it's not broke, don't fix it"....

Updading bins give people the oportunity to test and refine their skills. If you have a problem with that then you need to move on.

Last but not least, these are not my bin files and the information I post here is to HELP others. You have a problem with that, then don't reply, but don't argue a point you have no CLUE about.

Silver Member

Post Number: 481
PRFRMNJ :
To a VAST MAJORITY coming to this site, this is not a hobby but the only TV they can afford.
There is a big difference between technocrats like you and people like me who have spent a life time of giving advice to people in need.
Try your argument with people who will attempt to change the BIN on their already working reciever and fail for the next week, only to be hit by a new ECM after that. Why don't you look at the posts of failed uploads in June with the new BINs then, and all the "help-me" cries.
Yes, I want to help the majority and will repeat it once more.

PEOPLE: IF YOUR RECEIVER IS WORKING AND GIVING YOU MOST OF THE CHANNELS NOW, DON'T ATTEMPT TO CHANGE ANYTHING. JUST ENJOY YOUR TV.

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
Very credible my friend. Very credible. Whether free tv or hobby, everyone comes here to learn! And they will not learn from people like you who have no idea what you are talking about. You pride yourself in helping others, then YOU do the research and find out if something is working or not prior to posting the BOGUS CR()@P you post.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 243
OK GUYS,EASY GUYS..PRFRMNJ i know Nalin here doing his best trying to help those newbies,as same as u helping them too.i am not on anyboby sides,but this arguing making no sense at all..just stay together go out help those newbies,who know more who know less who care,we all in the same boat.....PEACE OUT.....

Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 1
Hello Prfrmnj:
Nalin is one of the most respected and sane member with helpful posts. He is always there to help either technocrats or people who wants to watch TV. His postings are very Civil and never uses profanity like a lot of members. So far I have never heard any BS from Nalin. May be you should just think it over before you post nasty ones, like in your own words "bogus crap" etc. Please stop arguing and may be put your time to good work that might help other new members etc. PEACE is of the essence.

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
Mike - Stay out of it! This is in reponse to him and it does not involve you!

Username: Ragi48

Flushing, New york Usa

Post Number: 2
Prfrmnj:
This happens to be a public forum for the members and it involves all. If you want to involve a particular member like Nalin, then send him a personal email and is not civil to fued in a publc forum. Of course this applies to Nalin also in this case.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us