where can i find it?

Bronze Member
Username: Jj1

Post Number: 34
dss newbies

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 68
NE0SAT,C00LSAT,VI3WSAT, PANTEC ARE ALL UP.

I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO FANSAT. 3500 EVEN HAS A CARD READER, WHICH IS 4 "LOOKS" ONLY (seems like). By the time we fansat users gets a "fix", the next ECM may be streaming.

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 302
This is the status today 19th August, 2006 at 8.30 Eastern
After the 1st June, 2006 blackout, there were new BINs for all receivers from 7th June to 17th June. These are the good ones. In many of them there is the letters 277. The 279 is a fake BIN.
The next blackout started on 21st June. The first breakthrough was around 5th July with a ROM 102 solution. This is a carded solution. Co*lsat had a partial carded solution much later. There was no cardless solution till 13th August, 2006. The Viewsat cardless solution of that dated for Xtreme and Platinum is valid and the 14th August modification (with Autoroll) is the current. NO OTHER cardless solution yet.
For all receivers other than Viewsat, use a valid BIN from above information and you will get channels beginning with W and some channels beginning with K. This will give you ABC, FOX, NBC, PBS and BBC, LinkTV, and some religious channels. Except on Viewsat (with Aug 14 BIN) you will NOT get any International, PPV or Adult channels.
So do not get carried away by nonsensical posts. Make sure you download the right BIN for your receiver and then upload it properly to the receiver using the proper instuctions.
Use sites like Totalfta*com, dssrookie*com, dsstester*com, future-FTA.info for your files and instructions.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 407
Good post, Nalin!

Username: Fahadriz8

Post Number: 1
so im alittle confused what are the channels u will get with this bin the k's? and w's? or all fta channels?

Bronze Member
Username: Bobby29134

Post Number: 25
this fix can be found at www.ftabins.net if anyone needs it.. comes with a PDF guide too.

Bronze Member
Username: Djibo75

Post Number: 13
Hi Nalin,

Excuse my ignorance, but since 21st June it's the total blackout in my TV (except some real FTA like Arabic channels in IA5 Ku Sat), knowing that I use Fortec Star Classic Lifetime to got those channels.
So my question is very simple, is there any solution for me, even if to see local channels in Nimiq 1/3 for Bell Express View (because it's the only sat I got in addition to the IA5 Ku Sat).

Please any advise,

Regards

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
Sorry, I was not clear. My post referred to availability of channels on DN. I stated what all you will get on DN, typicaly on Echo 7(119W) or Echo 8.1 (110W), only IF YOU HAVE A BIN DATED 7TH JUNE TO 18TH JUNE, 2006. There was a lot on BEV till three weeks ago but now there is hardly anything.
With Viewsat, of course, you will get everything if you install the BIN dated 14th August.
With ALL receivers you will need the current Keys. They are posted in the New Keys thread
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html
Go to the bottom of that thread for the latest Keys which are changing practically everyday. KEYAS ARE THE SAME FOR ALL RECEIVERS AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BIN CHANGES WHICH ARE ONLY OCCASIONAL
You will also get the Government type of International channels on Intelsat 5 using a 32" dish. You might get a lot of these same on KU band on AMC 16 at 118.8W with a 18" or 20" dish - you will need a special LNB and a slightly different tilt from the 119W, otherwise the signal might be weak.

Bronze Member
Username: An0nymou5

Post Number: 15
QUOTE NALIN NYDA

"The Viewsat cardless solution of that dated for Xtreme and Platinum is valid and the 14th August modification (with Autoroll) is the current. NO OTHER cardless solution yet."

You are wrong the ARE OTHER cardless solutions. Sonicview SV100 is up, and so is Pantec VE,(Viewsat Clone) both full cardless emu with autoroll.

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
Sonicview SV 1000 (not 100) is a new receiver released by Viewsat. I am trying to reach ftabins.net for the download, but so far unsuccesful. Pantec Ve does not even show up on Google search. If somebody will post an alternative site for more information, I will certainly look into it. Till I see a couple of posts in different sites from reliable testers about these two similar-to-Viewsat receivers, I cannot change my statements.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
First of all you need to do more research, sonicview is not manufactured by Viewsat, its a completely separate company. Secondly Pantec has been manufacturing clone knock off receivers for quite some time. Third you need to learn how to use google, because I got back many hits on a pantec query. Finally I should not have to post any site for someone as reputable as you who is telling others not to get carried away with "such nonsensical posts" Evidently you know so much, and should not require any assistance to find your bin files, Especially considering JJ posted the name of one of MANY sites who have this bin hosted, had you actually read the thread, and done your homework you would know this already, and would not have posted your false info in the first place.

Bronze Member
Username: Nestea

Post Number: 13
I can't find the bin for the pantec. If anybody have the link, please post it. Thx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Guys, relax you might get a heart attack. Conserve your energies till all the bins are out and lets enjoy, go to the park and have fun.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Greg, go to www.ftamorvex.com. register for free and enjoy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
greg, sorry. go to dss newbies for pantec ve.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
thx JJ. Please tell me the web site address and where exactly i should download the file. Very new to this. Thx alot.

Silver Member

Post Number: 305
Totalfta as everybody knows is a Viewsat site. They endorsed the pre-release Sonicview 1000 in June, 2006. Reading the thread in that site:
Here is the sales pitch from one of SonicView dealer:

"The Sonicview sv1000 is easy fast and really powerful from the makers of Viewsat comes this great fta receiver sonicview, the best on screen channel guide fast blind scan games digital out puts and much more"

and also
"Originally Posted by shane2006Wow, where to start. Sonicview fix will work on Buzz plus only. Buzz is going through a rough time right now with the RCMP. They decided, rather than pack up shop that they would go another route. Since they had just designed the Plus and their new PVR they didn't want to lose out on all that, so instead they aproached Viewsat for some help. Rather than lose everything they renamed Buzz as Sonicview and started back again as a new company. One look at a sonicview will confirm for you that it is a Buzz. Same receiver but in all black. Yes the processor is different from Buzz because of it's ties to Viewsat. So, the Buzz programers who are very very good at what they do decided to team up with the Viewsat programers and make a run at this. Therefore, Sonicview is the Buzz plus with a different processor. Sonicview are also the one who built the Viewsat PVR for Viewsat (and believe me it's awesum, I know because I got to play with a Buzz PVR wich is the same). That is why Sonicview has a fix out already, they are tied in with Viewsat. It's realy nice because their units are totally different from Viewsat to offer a variety out there, but still have the great support to back them up."

and also

"hmmm......... makes sence to me ....... now i know why GM and cheys are different ..."
- that, my firends, is the difference between Viewsat and sonicview 1000.

Now coming to Pantec. I own one, and everybody knows (except Username: An0nymou5) that it is a Pansat clone. They are an independent company, and quite like, they have made a Viewsat clone, but do a google on :Pantec VE", and you get
"Your search - "Pantec VE" - did not match any documents."

At the totalfta site there is a post of two BINs for sonicview 1000. They are dated 19th August, i.e. today.

Obviously some people are trying to promote this recveiver. I have nothing against the receiver. I do object to untruth.

Sonicview 1000 seems to me to be a jazzed up BUZZ receiver with a Viewsat compatible CPU. The Viewsat fix also probably works on it. It costs about US$165 to buy, and boasts a very good EPG.

I have not seen any posts whatsoever about Pantec VE. There are thousands about the old Pantec, a Pansat clone. If and when I see a genuine Viewsat clone made by Pantec with the name of Pantec VE, I will report back. In the menatime, current Pantec owners, should NOT install the new BIN dated 19th August. It does not make sense at all.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Thnx Nalin i needed someone to clear that up for me cuz i own a pantec(Pansat clone). but i was just wondering if anyone has tryed in on a panten (pansat clone) and if yes can they post the results? ... Much appreciated thnx.

magiX #8 LETS GO BL.

Silver Member

Post Number: 309
BINS ARE RELATED DIRECTLY TO THE CPU AND NOT WITH THE BRAND NAME. If Pantec, the manufacturer, decides there is no BIN available for the Pansats, they can make minor modifications and put out a new Receiver with the Viewsat compatible CPU and give it another Pantec model number. The two models would be entirely unrelated at the software level.

Bronze Member
Username: Djibo75

So, NALIN, why you dont respond to me clearly. Can'I have somme local channels even two or 5
nowing that I use Fortec Star Classic Lifetime, and my dish is oriented only to get Nimiq 1/3 for Bell Express View.

Please be clear, if it is possible

Regards

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
greg, sorry i just got back. go again to www.ftamorvex.com and register for free then go to pantec files and download the thing you need.

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
djibo Co : For your receiver, the latest BIN is 8-18 June dated. It was good for all channels (DN and BEV) till 21st June. After that it was good for some channels on DN (ABC,NBC,PBS,ETC). People then turned to BEV where you could get more channels. About 15 days ago the BEV channels stopped. Since BEV does not have many "locals", currently there is hardly anything there to watch. The DN channels on 110W and 119W are your only bet for the "locals". There is some good programming there. I know it is painful to move the satellite and you might opt for wating for a new BIN for your receiver, which hopefully be out soon.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Ok I have grown weary of this debate,

@ Nalin

[link removed]

WHERE IS THE SONICVIEW RECEIVER IF ITS MANUFACTURED BY VIEWSAT????ITS NOT THERE BECAUSE ITS NOT A VIEWSAT PRODUCT MR KNOW IT ALL!!!!!

Pantec VE is a Viewsat Clone, Everyone knows that pantec manufacturers clones not just of Pansat but clones in general.(Except Username Nalin Nyda)

once again learn to use google

http://www.dishnewsonline.tv/index.php?action=news

scroll through the list of receivers, you will see Pantec VE. That was the first hit that popped up, would you like more?

Finally here are the BINS for both recievers

SONICVIEW
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8837330D32E036A6

PANTECVE
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=5F96BD5413C40520

Now please stop trying to act like you know it all when its so blatantly obvious that you don't. Stop saying that some people are obviously trying to promote any receiver I have not tried to promote anything anywhere at anytime. Alot of people are down right now, and all I am trying to do is let people know what options are available. Show me where I have promoted any specific receiver?? Oh wait you can't, get your facts right, or stop spreading crap.

PS. Would you like some salt with that foot???

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
Greg: Pantec VE and Pantec ane two different computers. The file at www.ftamorvex.com is not for the old Pantec receivers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
None of the reputable sites mention a Pantec VE.
dsscetral.net
dssrookie.com
dsstester*com
totalfta.com
future-fta.info
ftafix.com
Pantec may have receiver out by that name with a viewsat compatible CPU. If there are few posts saying that people are watching television on Pantec VE with a new BIN, I would beleive it.
In the meantime, this is a promotion to make the old Pantec owners, put in the new BIN, and when it does not work, attempt to sell them Pantec VE. Did you google "Pantec VE"? - do that and you will know how many people know about that receiver.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
thanks nalin. i forgot to ask greg which specific receiver he has. greg check your receiver before loading, thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
LOL none of the reputable sites.... right the same reputable sites that gave you the copy/paste about Sonicview being a viewsat product, I noticed you left that part out of your reply.

Also I did google Pantec VE, and that was the first hit that came up, this is like spitting at the rain, I am finished now. Please stop spreading crap, and stop accusing people of trying to push/promote/sell something.

Maybe you might learn something.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Come on BL STOP THE MADNESS lol

Bronze Member

Hi, i have multistar pantec utral 2500. Please let me know if this file will work and how to load to my receiver. Thx.

Silver Member

Post Number: 313
An0nymou5: Stop your non-sense. Most people have a Pantec that is a Pansat clone. The BIN being promoted by you will not work

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I never said it would work for all Pantec recievers, I specifically said its for Pantec VE, you know the reciever you said didn;t exist????? And what non-sense would you like me to stop? My uncanny ability to keep proving you wrong. If anyone is spreading non-sense its you, you are the exact reason why people who actually know anything about this stuff avoid this forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
Here is a C/P from another site.
"don't load the pantec VE file to pantec MS or MX!
i asked at another forum pantecf2a and they said it will not work with anything other than the mysterious pantec VE clone. i am still trying to find this machine, but one thing is clear- don't put that file on your normal pantec!!
hope this saves a few machines out there..."

Bronze Member
Username: Icekilla0388

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 39
SonicView is DIRECTLY AFFILIATED with Viewsat, That is also how SonicView and Buzz came up with a fix as well, because This new ECM basically which knocked out all your recievers was caused by a MAP57 code implementation,(very complicated) Viewsat was the first to get the MAP57 code and because of direct affiliation SonicView and Buzz were able to get the MAP57 code, and if pansat or other companies got the MAP57 code they would have a fix as well. hope that clears up some issues

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 910
good research,

Username: Stevesxm

Post Number: 1
the notion that viewsat and sonic view are not the same people in some respect is absurd on its face. there is one group that has a useable and effective carless solution... viewsat. not dream box or any others... yet suddenly , a new receiver just shows up on the market with good code ? please... use your heads. this is a viewsat affiliated deal in some respect... which is fine in all respects... now if C**LSAT would just buy in i'de be much happier...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us