No Pansat fix in next three months

Username: Cbcccj

Post Number: 1
There will be no fix for Pansat in next three months or longer. My point is Pansat considers you already got what you paid for. The next fix will come only when Pansat's HDTV receiver is on the market. Do not be so silly and still keep hoping a release soon.

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 132
Do you actually think there gonna be able to sell that thing?Pansat is dead as far as im concerned.They gonna need to change there name to sell anything.Wouldnt buy a doorstop from them now.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryersonengineer

Post Number: 60
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Djibo75

Post Number: 19
Hi Guys,

Is that mean, There will be no fix for Fortec Star Too, in next three months or longer.

Regards

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Sansnom

Post Number: 43
Say Good Bye to PanSat. LOL.
Now my receiver needs the junk yard BIN.

Bronze Member
Username: Djibo75

Post Number: 20
LOL, For fotec star too (GARBAGE)

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 23
I must say that PS made a TERRIBLE business decision not to buy a fix. Being down while VS is up has made them look a million mile behind VS.
PS & VS have invested big money in the future HD receivers and although everything is "technically" FTA, they know why 95% of people buy a FTA.

I'd be shocked if they did good sales over the next year. As long as a VS is at a similar price, MOST folks will go for a VS purchase in the future. That's why VS paid for the fix - it was to PROTECT their investment in the HD box. It was good business sense.

PS might say they cannot afford to shell out a few hundred grand... well they couldn't afford NOT TO DO IT. All the money invested in HD is lost.
Stupid IMHO.

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
True story.Bought my 2500a for FTA.g10r 123w.The chanells are locals for me.Sounded to good to be true.Thought if i could only get the chanells listed in the add far out.

Didnt know this thing would even do this until after clicking buy it now i did a google search to see what i had gotten into.2.5 years now for $215.00.

Still works good as far as im concerned and dont need anymore than this.But go ahead,twist my arm and release another fix.

Bronze Member
Username: Kriskros

Post Number: 28
can Pansat be used for european satellites? I am considering shipping it to my sister who lives there. Can she watch Astra with it?

Bronze Member
Username: Daddydawga

Post Number: 16
I agree no more pans*t for me... Igot talked into this about 3 months ago ...don't know if I will buy a vs or not???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us