Where to get a good r0m1o2 card?

Username: Bucky_covin

Post Number: 1
I have given up on waiting to c@@ls@at cardless fix. Not to mention my two 25ooa's in the bedrooms..I need an unlocked unlooped rev 103 card. I have read here alot to beware of ebay sellers... I have seen alot on ebay with screenshots with the last connect date listed as NONE. How can I tell if it is really unlocked. I am also told to beware of websites, because you can be traced as well..So who do I trust to sell a good card..Any suggestions will be appreciated...

Username: Cucon1

Post Number: 9
Why bother with a rom1oo2 card, You can buy a VS for a lot less than a card !!!

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 467
The way I bought my cards is thru a local buy/sell site in my city. I got the card for less than what it would sell on ebay, there's less of a chance that the seller will try to rip me off, and the site doesn't track transactions as does ebay. So, try to find a local site.

Unfortunately, you can't tell just by looking at the card if it's not looped or locked. You will have to trust the seller.

Btw, seeing as you already own a c00lsat you're better off going with a card. Because I have a card I've had tv before anyone with a Viewsat since last ecm.

Post Number: 2
Thanks Jason...What significance does "LAST CONNECT DATE" make? I have seen some post that it could not have been connected when we had the last ecm, but alot show NONE. Which is better?

Silver Member

Post Number: 470
Don't worry about that so much. Just make sure to ask the seller for the revision number of the card, and, if the card has a valid ATR. The revision number must be LESS than 109 or 245 - if it is equal to these numbers then don't buy! Preferably, get a card with rev 103 because they are easiest to unlock. But, you might want to try to get a card that is already unlocked. Good luck!

Post Number: 3
Thanks for all the help....

Silver Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 167
dude... just use logic
Skyview = 140 bucks
Viewsat Platinum = 140 bucks
Viewsat Xtreme = 160 bucks
rom card = 200+ a leg and an arm

Vini

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 270
i will sell my 102 rev 105 card for 175.00 to anyone. 102's i think will be the best for a while.(till a card swap) i have 2 of them and am currently boycotting ebay.

Silver Member

Post Number: 474
Yes, I've had "problems" with ebay. They seem to be torn between moral ethics and making a buck. I would stick with the local sites - plus you can get better deals, especially seeing as you can usually pick up the part, so no shipping costs.

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 19
lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us