Blacklist working on a fix. PLEASE BE PATIENT.

Bronze Member
Username: Emperorrotm

Post Number: 63
Blacklist is working on a fix. Pansat will be fixed in about 1 week. Please be patient. Don't lose hope. BL has been on IRC, and has confirmed this. The only reason that Viewsat is fixed already is because they paid a lot of money to buy the fix. Pansat is actually working to have it fixed. People, have patience.

Bronze Member
Username: Decryptor

Post Number: 14
tell us something that we don't already know. Blacklist was last seen on IRC on 8/22 misinformed the public about a fix which he said would be out in a week. last apperance (8/22) blacklist said temp fix will be out in two weeks. he added a "permanent" fix will be availabe in a month or two. How can he diliver a permanent fix if he does not know what Dish has in plan for future ECMs?

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 463
emen you are 100% right, Emp please stop posting useless infos

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 182
well EMP, thats how i see it ,We want a company that can invest on us and not leave us in the dark,Viewsat coudnt figure it out the way out so they were forced to pay and they got the fix,now what?! MR. pansat is too cheap to spend money on quality customers that has been with him all those years. thats sad. (2 week makes a big difference when we are having ECM's left and right)

Bronze Member
Username: Mickm

Post Number: 45
what i read from transcript of bl on irc was: that a temp fix will be out in 1 day to 1 week, and a perm fix (lasting a year) would be out in 2 weeks. that was a week ago. so where's the temp fix? was it really bl on irc?

Bronze Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 25
Nobody can claim a permanent fix. DN and BEV could do anything and nobody knows the future.

Fact: if they say it's a permanent fix then it's nothing else but MARKETING. They at PS know they are losing market share, so the best way to solve the problem (without spending $ on a fix) is to claim a future permanent fix. In other words "buy a PS because you wont go down again."

There are no guarantees except for all the BS we hear. There should be a TV soapie call "the days of our FTAs"

Username: Newfielad29

Post Number: 3
If BL is having problems getting the fix he should go to his site and keep everyone updated then there won't be so much confusion and people dodn't get so upset and impatient with him and pansat or maybe he wants everyone to leave pansat.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 454
Yeah but his site doesn't work worth sh#t either.

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 593
Pete I broke down and bought viewsat I am impressed with it nice clean runner.

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
Which one extreme or platinum?

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 594
extreme 2000 I really like it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 458
Cool

Silver Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 112
I think the IRC story is a made up just to attract people to the site.
I have two reasons saying this:
1- BL wouldn't spend hours chatting if he is busy.
2- If you look at the user name it is Black-List at IRC instead of BlackList, which looks suspicious to me

Bronze Member
Username: Emperorrotm

Post Number: 65
BUMP

Bronze Member
Username: Kyazs

Post Number: 18
blacklist working ona fix!! fu@k that sh1t >> i been hearing that sh1t for last 3 months.. atleast tdg backed up what he was saying.. this BL guy is not keeping is words.. everyday I hear its right around the corner... ITS right AROUND THE CORNER oF BLz MOthers AAaa sss ...
go get the code from ur mothers Aaas ssss BL..
its the easiest way for u to do it..
fu@c@KING bashhhhterD

Bronze Member
Username: Kyazs

Post Number: 19
BL = BIG loser

Bronze Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 17
Future-fta saying the bin will be out sometime this week for sure. Is there any truth to this?

Bronze Member
Username: Gapiz

Post Number: 15
Where on Future did you get this information? I have been all through the site and there is no such posting

Silver Member
Username: Herb_toker

POTTSVILLE, GRASSLANDS GREEN--LAND

Post Number: 182
Come now,you couldnt have gone through the entire site.You'd have a brain tumor at the least from your monitor.I bet your eyes look like this.Upload

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 188
nothing on future FTA that contain that information.. THAT IS A LIE!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 79
SIT SAT speak of where you saw your info byotch

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
c/p

from future-fta....forum named 'please read regarding current situations' post #2079. I do not know if this is credible so I was asking everyone here if they heard the same. Why should I lie?......peace ;)
-----------------------------------------------
According to the Godfather on al7, the fix will be out sometime this week for us pansat users. This is credible info. I read alot of nonsense from all other sites and on irc, and the al7 is the best way to get serious info. What i can't believe is all of the bi.c.in and complaining of some of the other members, fedup with this site for some reason or another. My advice to you is to surf the other sites and this site for knowledge on how this game is played and hopefully you will come out learning a thing or two about testing.
---------------------------------------

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 462
Check out this c&p from future, it would have been hilarious if it wasn't posted at a time like this:

Originally Posted by SomeOneyoushouldhear
This is to inform everybody that it is not me BlackList on the IRC. May be one of mods doing this. I'll have moved on ...... I am closed from this site not baned because if the site baned me my name was show it. Mods know this, that is how I'll can not log on to the site. I also opened a account with 8lackList it was banned also. Site is trying to go on as long as they can, ayone can notice only one mod on the site at one time. I'll want to make sure that you all know that I am not with Viewsat. Because there was management problems at pansat I don't work with them.

Bronze Member
Username: Nikp

Post Number: 35
Managament problems lol if you call up pansat and ask about 3rd party programmers or blacklist they will deny everything. Their not suppose disclose that or else DN or Bev would sue them for all they got.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 279
Pansat is no more...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
too many funny people trying get some attention i guess ;) I'm sure pansat will come thru. Guys are messed up without p*orn ;) Go out with your girlfriend or go and buy a viewsat.

Username: Gizmo74

Post Number: 9
>> Buy a viewsat <<
viewsat rocks dont waist ur time waiting anymore had my viewsat for 2 weeks all ready paid for itself . bl cant not compete with viewsat and u cant take that to the Bank..

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 463
There will be a fix for Pansats, just hope sooner rather than later, for everyone's sake.

Username: Ohbeeman

Post Number: 6
I got this from future-fta. This is no Joke
Pansat New Releases on This Saturday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We Improved All Pansats on Channel Change Speed, EPG Improved, and Key change manual for N2......
Please for Questions Use the Link

[link removed]

Regards
Blacklist

Username: Spike52

Post Number: 4
and you believe this to be true? Hell meet me at key west tonight

Username: Spike52

Post Number: 5
and by the way there is no such post at future so why the bs.

Bronze Member
Username: Budgie

Post Number: 25
if you want watch real tv, go buy a vs, if you think you can live more than 100 years, then hold on your ps and just wait.

Username: Ohbeeman

Post Number: 7
Go to Future fta. Look for Schedules.
Then look at the last post.

Username: Lpont

Post Number: 3
StanDup,

The date of that post is 09/28/2005.... 11 months ago...

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 351
black list working on a fix, his heroin fix.

Silver Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 147
black list working on a fix to stick his LNB straight up your AZZ davidvanlovefu.ckowndaughter..LOL..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us