BLACKLIST ANNOUNCEMENT MADE!!

Bronze Member
Username: Emperorrotm

Post Number: 60
He showed up at about 6A.M. this morning in the chat room. You can download his log here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LKQAU5XK

He is going to show up again at 12AM EST on the chat room again. He will post on Future-fta this evening with a timeline for the fix. He is close, and said that withing a few days it will be released. For sure though, it WILL NOT be released today or tomorrow.

Bronze Member
Username: Cali

Post Number: 34
The reason he/they are redirecting people to irc is cause there they can sensor converstations and control who gets on. Nice BL, I see you are spending your time wisely. Wait till I split the server and take up ops and place bots.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 398
GO for IT .....cali....hehehe

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 257
Cali is a p.orn bot

Bronze Member
Username: Emperorrotm

Post Number: 61
bump

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 122
Cali, go ahead, but I remember TDG doing the same sh1t on his IRC channel before the fix.

"Wait till I split the server and take up ops and place bots."

Go for it cali, personally I don't think you can do it. You probably couldn't find the channel noob.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 267
Cali can barely wipe is asz much less do that. hes a hom.o

Bronze Member
Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 27
BLACKLIST IS A H@@KER

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 24
I am more than happy to be corrected,but I read where BL stated probably 2 weeks.Are you sure about "couple days" What I read,he BL is not as close as you say.

I hope that I am wrong.

Bronze Member
Username: Tata_on

Post Number: 25
In other forums people said that BL is in gail for child pron and some said that he committed suicide after he discovered that he was unable to fix his bride. All are just rumors.

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 124
emp is incorrect about the few days part. Only date given was up to 2 weeks, but he did state his fix would be immune to further ecm's DN tries to send down. We will know a more definitive timeline this evening. I wonder if he's planning to incorporate some sort of blocker within the bin, who knows?

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 898
any info or updates?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us