PANSAT FAN

Username: Thehak

Post Number: 5
Im a fan of Pansat .. and i hate that way VS do to my Pansat.. i won't buy any thing of VS .. I'll wait until i have Pansat file .
Put your hands up ! no others brand name ! put your hands up

Username: Fahadriz8

Post Number: 7
Hey look i have a pansat too and i like what ur doin and all. I want a pansat file to come out too. But if it doesnt VS is the only choice, u have to understand this from the VS perpective and if u were in there position, you would prolly do the same. Alot of people would. Its all about money. The only person losing in this situation is u cuz ur not getting tv. Think abt it .

HOPEFULLY BL CAN COME OUT WITH A FIX SOON.

magiX #8.

Silver Member
Username: Aloha_aina

Post Number: 104
I love my pansats, but like Vince said, it's all business. VS is making money right now and that's why they got in the game, to make money. I gave in quickly and bought a VS after the last ECM. Right now I don't regret it.

Username: Peabody67gto

Post Number: 4
I agree 100% with you guys but we might be waiting a long long time. I might just buy a Viewsat and put my Pansat in a bedroom when the fix comes out. For the price it is not that much money instead of going crazy waiting to log on sites to check the status of the bin instead of using the sites to learn more about FTA. Now I am going to get a 30" with a motor and get the sats the Pansat was really made to designed to get.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us