Whats up and whats not

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 357
This thread is for up dating whats working, whats still down.

Bronze Member
Username: Djibo75

Post Number: 14
Hi Pirate,
This is form Nalin Nayda, and I think it very interesting to read it for you up date ...

Regards
----------

This is the status today 19th August, 2006 at 8.30 Eastern
After the 1st June, 2006 blackout, there were new BINs for all receivers from 7th June to 17th June. These are the good ones. In many of them there is the letters 277. The 279 is a fake BIN.
The next blackout started on 21st June. The first breakthrough was around 5th July with a ROM 102 solution. This is a carded solution. Co*lsat had a partial carded solution much later. There was no cardless solution till 13th August, 2006. The Viewsat cardless solution of that dated for Xtreme and Platinum is valid and the 14th August modification (with Autoroll) is the current. NO OTHER cardless solution yet.
For all receivers other than Viewsat, use a valid BIN from above information and you will get channels beginning with W and some channels beginning with K. This will give you ABC, FOX, NBC, PBS and BBC, LinkTV, and some religious channels. Except on Viewsat (with Aug 14 BIN) you will NOT get any International, PPV or Adult channels.
So do not get carried away by nonsensical posts. Make sure you download the right BIN for your receiver and then upload it properly to the receiver using the proper instuctions.
Use sites like Totalfta*com, dssrookie*com, dsstester*com, future-FTA.info for your files and instructions.

Silver Member

Post Number: 360
Great post djibo Co ,anyone know about roms other than 102? some say 103 is up but need confermation,and update on carded fta, intrnet workarounds ect.

Bronze Member
Username: Bobby29134

Post Number: 28
These guys have a list of whats up..its current

http://www.ftabins.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=42

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
Super link bobby thanx!

Silver Member

Post Number: 364
It seems everybody BUT pansat was working on a fix/workaround BUT BL, SH*T he never even posted updates. Guess u have to attempt something in order post something .He can't even update and keep his website running.

Bronze Member
Username: An0nymou5

Post Number: 16
For cardless emu fta recievers up right now
Sonicview SV1000
Pantec VE (Viewsat Clone)
Viewsat

Bronze Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 20
Is there a fix for the Ariza extreme?

*** Pasted from pdf that came with ZIP file Ariza Extreme TODAY!***

Well here you go this was defiantly a challenge. I hope everyone is happy. I am truly
sorry for the delay. As you well know this was a big hit for all FTA boxes. Please report
all bugs to me. Why so long for the fix? We did not pay anyone for the code we hope
that our new auto roll routine will outlast everything ) Thanks and happy testing once
again!

File: S000c146-20000-11057F.sgn (1.06MB)

Bronze Member
Username: Lebrimal

Post Number: 58
Viewsat is sharing the fix with Pantec, Sonicview and Europe.....

...we might have a surprise to the end of the day...o not

Bronze Member
Username: Jj1

Post Number: 36
Pansat might be out later today, who knows, other receivers are coming up with the fix. Just watch out and if there is go to www.ftamorvex.com for less traffic during downloads. I hope it will come out today.

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 229
nothing is coming out in the next few days exept rumors

Silver Member

Post Number: 365
Looking like Pansat dropping from #1 old faithful to LAST and # BIG "0" ZERO !

Bronze Member
Username: Mickm

Post Number: 15
this site shows new files added to dsscen
http://www.dsscentral*net/files/lists.php

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 72
I JUST DON'T GET IT! Fansat are the one's that has FTA HD's (7000HD), that's been held in warehouses since June, so you'd think that it should be them that should be getting the "fix" first.
It only took 2 days for VS to have their bins out following Europe's. And in the past, it only takes +/- 2 days before BL have their fixes out after other FTA's. I don't really care ('coz I have TV), but, like I said: I don't get it!

Silver Member

Post Number: 368
Bl abandoned, pansat and its customers.

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

K- Town!!, OnTaRiO! CaNaDa

Post Number: 211
relax...im sure he's working hard, i mean who would't for the money pansats giving him!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us