V1ewsat paid coder $700k

Username: Chackboom

Post Number: 10
How much c00lsat pay coder? Any one know?

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 352
They bought germans and told them in the deal they can't sell to anyone else,then they encrypted it so u can't reverse engineer it,copy it, SMART move to dominate market which they said they are going to do and now have.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 239
0.00. thats why no fix i think.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 353
Oh1 what ever the sum was it was woth it, or they wouldn't have done it.

Bronze Member
Username: Yo8bps

Post Number: 73
They have to pay so much because they keep the source code PRIVATE and they don't SHARE info. !!!
All dealers and manufacturers do the same , and they all hope to fix it first , so the SALES will go up !!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
I am ready to give up on PANSAT if is NO FIX this
weekend !!! I will have to make a decision between VIEWSAT and the new NEOSAT iPRO 1000 !!..
Being loyal and waiting so many weeks without any
hopes ( not even a BETA fix ) , is not good !!..
People are whatching TV , and I waste my time surfing for hours every day , without any clues !!

Bronze Member
Username: Bhund

Post Number: 49
cris dont buy the neosat.It is very unsafe because it connects to a server from the internet and Dish Network may locate you.That's when you're in it big time.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 251
you freaken idiots dont know how much anyone was paid. Dont be stupid. you guys spread rumors just little biotchs

Bronze Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 92
May I inteject something here? Peeps. Its been what...7 or 8 days since the viewsat fix. That's 8 days us viewsat owners watching tv while you pansat owners are sitting around being loyal and patient surfing local channels. Hey..the best thing to do is buy a viewsat. I own a pansat 2700, but I bought a viewsat when they came out with the last fix 5 days ahead of BL. Now I own both and it's not like they cost 5 or 6 hundred dollars. For a measly $139 or so you can own a viewsat to go along with your pansat. Then when tv goes black it won't matter who comes in first with the fix. Get real and stop being so damn loyal to BL. He's merely a man, he's not a god.

Bronze Member
Username: Dxv1988

MA

Post Number: 58
Hi Everybody:

I am getting tire with Pansat receicer, I am ready to buy a working unit. Is Viewsat receiver realy working? Please tell me which model is good and which Loader I should use to download BIN.

Thank you in advance for your help.
David

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Hi Bob ! I read about the internet connection for the NEOSAT , but soon you will have to connect
only for the updates !!! :-) They work to fix some bugs , and they will have a BIN that will work without permanent internet connection ! That means , if something goes wrong , you go there and download your new BIN , just like we use to do ( a long time ago ) !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 18
And what I read at newbie was this...a mod at newbie that also mods at Future says that VS is offering the solution to all/any but the price is to high.He says he hopes they (vs) reconsider.Question,which is true? What I read on Newbie or what the poster here has said? or neither?

AT ANY RATE LOOKS BLEAK FOR PANSAT and others.;

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 230
WOW>>>>>>>>>>>>where does all this Bulllll come from
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us