DOWN WITH VSAT

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 416
There are so many receivers in the market and they were all working in the past, V came on the seen and changed the game, we waited 2 months and they got the solution but do not want to share or help. do not support them by buying vsat. Support other receivers and do not buy vsat instead of bashing psat PUNISH vsat buy not buying any of there receivers

Bronze Member
Username: Bhund

Post Number: 47
amen brother

Username: Cable

Post Number: 2
why V sat need to share with p sat ???? v sat is not owend by p sat ok
if p sat need fix they can go to hell to find the fix if theey want to..why disturb Mr V sat he is doing his good job by himself he dosent want to copy somone else fix and do the reverse enginierieng thats not not in v sat blood .... so don't want to bother v sat let him do his great job he is the best in market

Username: Necrostarster

Post Number: 5
STFU with your stupid sh1t khan how the hell do you know they wont share?,your a nobody just like me and everyone else.
And why should they share it they did it and f*ck blacklist right in his azzhole where he wants and deserves it

Username: Necrostarster

Post Number: 6
stupid f*cking A-rab

Username: Cable

Post Number: 3
not A-rab he is P-akiz

Bronze Member
Username: Bhund

Post Number: 48
i love arabs
especially the women

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 418
CP from another site

From what heard Viewsat is holding out on the FTA community and unless someones coders come out with their own fix All other FTA's will not get any help From VIEWSAT for about a month for pansat and who knows about everyone else. I guess it's all about the money I wonder if anyone will want to help Viewsat on the next fix if they are out first . In my opinion you alienate the community you alienate your self. Alone you are just an easy target.
And for those of you getting on Blacklist case you were all his friend when he was getting you fixes for years oh but now you just trash him thats not right he deserves more respect than that, if it was not for Blacklist there would not be any Viewsat today as well as many other brands. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Bronze Member
Username: Shayeileen

Post Number: 21
dont be a dumb f#ck if you owned viewsat and came up with fix and knew your sells would skyrocket until others came out with the fix you would not share with anyone!!
You dum f#ckin scrubby a*$ BY@TCH

Username: Pellock

Post Number: 5
So you blame Mr. V for BL not releasing a fix??? What a joke.
If BL is still a man, then act like a man. Admit that if/when he is going to release a fix is completely up to Mr. V now.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 345
BL abannoned everyone ,he sucks just like there site
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us