ECM Coming... but coders have the full map!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Meyou

Post Number: 16
c/p
Everybody stay tuned.

This is news from Mr V. this morn. VS does have full Maprom. They will prolly help Europe next week with a cardless solution because it doesn't affect their market here. Many have made offers, up to $400k for the solution and were turned down. Expect an ECM targetting plastic as soon as tomorrow, but it is believed the VS cardless fix will be up awhile. if they change MAP routines, Mr.V says it will be short downtime this time as they have everything now. My job is done now, so I won't be posting much in public anymore, but will try to keep you guys up on anything I hear. VS introducing new models still, Ultra is scheduled for October, and a PVR file should come out late tonight or early tomorrow morn. HD before Xmas as well. PVR is here (1000 pieces) and will retail for around $399 without hardrive, $499 with. Look for their website to be updated soon. Viewsat Tv Anywhere will also be added to site as well...that's the latest as I know it or have heard. Thanks for being patient and standing tall thru all the last BS. Much respect to all mods and thanks again.

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 28
I believe you the hashes as of today aren't in the stream. The 3ms on plastic are not getting hashed. I was watching the price is right on cbs no hashing the whole hour. Looks like what you say is right and summerslam is on sunday which is the clincher. Pull all rom 102 cards they could all be toast tommorow. Dish must be screaming because they can't take out the rom 102's in the cool sats. Look for the rom 102 cards to jump to 300 to 400 US a pop. I'll be pulling my cards and probably ordering some X2 cardreaders for my coolsats.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 368
I agree, Ouchi. I have C00lsat setup and am very happy with it. I like the fact that they built-in a "future" concept (auxing with emulation). Like I said before: it may not be the cheapest way, but it's more resilient to ECMs than plain FTA bins and even plastic, and it's safer than IKS.

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
I'm just wondering... VS has the full map, as rumor has it, but have they decoded it in its entirety? If not then when next ECM comes there will be some downtime for them to decode the required routines.

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 15
Forgive me but I dont believe they have the full map.No disrespect to anyone,I just doubt it.

Lets say they have it,how did they get it?
Surely you dont believe the line that they did a peel by way of a nasa loaned laser gun.

If they have it,I doubt,they could have bought it?

Yes its true I know nothing about coding,I just find this hard to believe.

Bronze Member
Username: Meyou

Post Number: 17
Listen guys, I was just posting for the information of others. I doubt that VS used sharks with laser beams to get the map and when the next ECM hits we will have a good idea if they do infact have the map.

Silver Member

Post Number: 370
It's true that you can get the circuits using a laser scope after peeling away the protective layer of the card. I've heard of this being done before with other technologies. HOWEVER... to decifer the map, that is, convert the transistor ccts into machine code, it will take a phenomenal amount of time.

I suspect they got the map, and took a guess at what routines where being used and deciphered only those routines.

I could be wrong. Just a gut feeling. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 371
And when the next ECM hits, they will have to guess again at which routines are being used, and then decifer those routines.

If after the next ECM, they take a long time (e.g. more than a couple of days) to release a fixed bin, then that's probably the case.

Unless, of course they are merely testing and guessing the routines!

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 29
If viewsat has the entire maprom area it would take them about 20 minutes to decipher the new algorithms.

Bronze Member
Username: Cali

Post Number: 20
Boycott Pansat!

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
I disagree, Ouchi. Have you ever seen a photograph microprocessor circuitry? There are probably a couple hundred thousand transistors on a ROM102 card. Just imagine translating a hundred thousand pages of a Swahili textbook into English!

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 438
It there another EMC running right now?, because i cannot get my Viewsat to work.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259800.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 375
Keys are changing at least twice a day, Johnner. And autoroll on our bins aren't working at the moment.

Bronze Member
Username: Username999

Post Number: 33
does anyone has proper latest keys. Keys shown by ripper etc are just not working. Looks like ECM is coming. HOOOOH.

Bronze Member
Username: Ryles

Lodon, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 13
europe came out with a fix, it wasnt long after that viewsat had a fix. Hmmmm coincidence or do you think some dinero changed hands? Also is it any easier for BL to decipher map 57 just because v.s has a fix? I think the next ECM will tell us what V.S paid for.

Bronze Member
Username: Mortimer_snurd

Post Number: 16
Europe....Are they up or not?? Im hearing they are not?? Whats the deal? Yes Premier in Germany is up,but that isnt really what they mean when they say Europe is it?

Infact if you believe MR VS,he claims he`s thinking about selling the fix to Europe.

Am I missing something? Tear me a new one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 387
Alot of rumors going around. Not sure, but I believe most Euro sats use a technology different from North America.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 356
What if next ecm hits,and veiwsat recovers, only to still have BL and PANSHIT dead on the water!! Wouldn't that be HILLARIOS !!FU#K PANSAT& BL
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us