Where is pansat fix??

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 143
where is Blacklist by the way??

Bronze Member
Username: Galileo7

Post Number: 12
Must be hard to manipulate someone else's code to fit yours. Give him some time.

Silver Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 114
Hey if it takes manipulating someone else's code to get free tv, then so be it. In the end you are all watching tv by stealing signals. Jesus, the way some of you guys here speak, it would seem as if it were the most unethical thing possible for one FTA maker to copy the bin of a rival. Honor among thieves?

So please spare us the fake moral lesson, in the end all you want it to watch tv WITHOUT paying for it. All FTA makers, including viewsat have resorted to copying competitor's code into their own bins, so what. Did you care then? I dont think so.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 198
Blacklist now working for Viewsat

Silver Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 145
ETORRES,i've been in the fta hobby for about 6 years starting with the plastic, FTA is a hobby , if you want reliable television you should sign with dish network or DTV.

Bronze Member
Username: Auburntigertim

Post Number: 25
according to Slckdck(mod at fta), only wiewsat has the algorithms, and are not interested in sharing or even selling to other manufacturers untill they have sold a reasonable amount of stb's

Bronze Member
Username: Galileo7

Post Number: 14
My post was to state that it must be hard to understand what someone else has done with something complex like this, and the second part was stating that we should give him some time. Meaning "leave him alone to do his job" There was no moral lesson here, basically because I have none...

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 200
shut the hell up !!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us