Good to see you back LK!!

Bronze Member
Username: Meyou

Post Number: 13
Good to see such a helpful member back. As you probably have seen this forum fell apart during the hash.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 4056
TY...I expected this for months regarding these forums..not surprised..I hope U enjoy the new Viewsat releases...others should follow within 1-2 weeks..BUT how long they last before another ECM is another story..

Bronze Member
Username: The_vvank_artist

Post Number: 11
well,boys and girls.I am a MOD'S from Dsscentral and Pansat is next one .I tell you more: we testing now bin 355 with Tivo.Before we post it,the receiver have to roll at list 7 hours.
Relax and wait...it will be soon.

Username: Necro

Post Number: 3
yeah good to see you back LOSER why do you go outside or something you hermit.

Username: Necro

Post Number: 4
BTW how is your one tittied freak b1tch doreen are you two still going steady?

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny67

Post Number: 43
LK, I never thought I would say this, but it is good to have you back, the viewsat link was on the .

Bronze Member
Username: Sanpedrogearman

Post Number: 11
welcome back LK.....dont pay any attention to the bashers, they are just little kids that need to grow up.....we appreciate all your help and input!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4065
Here's the newly released today Viewsat Platinum AND Extreme AUTOROLL bins....previously released bins yesterday do NOT have autoroll..also I did this post earlier today in various threads,but it appears all were deleted by "mods" that Ecoustics do NOT have....LOL

[link removed]

Remove the * in link above...and MUST register FREE first

Everybody else, just be patient...soon they will come, and your FTA will be back up for awhile anyway, until the next ECM...I beleive U should all still sub share also for 100% guaranteed no hassle TV..

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 152
Well, LK or new LK. Nobody is perfect, we all try hard to be ? Glad to have you back.

Username: Azdevil

Phoenix, AZ U.S.A

Post Number: 4
Welcome back LK
and please don't leave us anymore.

Bronze Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 32
hey LK good to see you back.Thanks for all your help and from reading your posts i learned a lot as a newbie in no time. Welcome back again

Gold Member

Post Number: 4077
TY...and necroster1, we don't need your crap or that trash talk here...and nevermind other peoples business, U have enough to worry about with yourself..and I dont like your bashing of anyone, especially women....so take a hike pal!

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 277
necroster1 ...... WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT CHIT ABOUT ME ... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!
Thank you LK for givin him chit. But I do wish people would just stop being LK haters and Using me to make him upset now ... I happen to really respect LK and thats what I think most people in here are trying to say ... So please leave me out of your childish games .

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 231
LK - Likes Kids

Bronze Member
Username: Minn_rock

Post Number: 76
Doreen just ignore the f.ucker,it just wasting your time,and don't read his posts anymore...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4078
Please leave me out too of childish games...some have always try to bait me but I am not taking the hook any more...I want only to help if I can...some will always dislike me, and I cannot do anything about others perception or opinion of me...I am who I am...just another slug, trying to live a happy fulfilled life... I am nobody special so U do not need to be intimidated or whatever by me..

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 278
MINN ROCK ... I will ignore this post ... but not my friends here like you or Tyler Durden and ofcorse LK . I am sorry but I don't seem to know all of the rest of you ... but I am sure in time I will ... :-) As far as the others go .. I will not responed to there childish posts... its not worth my time ... LK YOU are somebody to me :-)HUGS!!

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1560
No hugs for me and Minn?
No fix and now this!!!
I quit.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 282
AWWWWW So sorry Tyler Durden and
MINN ROCK and others ... GROUP HUG !!! and no grabbing my A@S LK :P

Gold Member

Post Number: 1561
LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww you all su.ck tremendously. su.ck azzes, doreen, tyler, min rock and LK. if you guys were here i would kick your azzes you fu.cken nerds. NERDS! NERDS! NERDS! NERDS!

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 432
Sorry guys, I like all of you, but sometimes when I read your posts, and it starts getting mushy, it makes me wanna hurl!
lol
But it is good to have you back LK!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1562
david, you cameros need washing.

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 267
had list
68 malibu conv. sold stupiditly daytona beach
65 impala ss 283, bought house

Gold Member

Post Number: 1565
The Impala....nice.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 283
starts getting mushy!....Hawaiian_time..... if i wanted to do that in here .... I would share a bowl of coneflakes...GIGGLING

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 284
oops ment cornflakes

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 268
how bout a bowl of trees

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 435
Where did dvd go? He must have gotten off work from his 80,000 a year job. He calls himself birdwatcher and yet calls everyone else Nerds! Aren't birdwatchers those short guys, thick glasses and wearing a safari hat?

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 436
Oh, Doreen, I prefer Peanut butter capn crunch. Stays crunchy even in milk. Nothing mushy about that!

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 285
trees dont get mushy ... do they ? and do not taste good in milk .. ewww
i know where birdwatcher is .. he is in davids camero.. his thick glasses fell off cause safari hat fell over his head when he was changing the DVD. "nerd boy" bend over so i can kick your A@S

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
david.you wish u can kick my azz u son of the wh.ore,and don't make me stick u back to that wh.ore hole there where u belong....LOL...

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 286
Upload
remind you of anyone LMAO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
that is one sick birdwacher,watching birds and JERKING O.FF on his whr.mommy and daddy in their faces......

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 287
ewwww NINN that is nasty... besides he can see where he's aiming .. it could be in his cornflakes ...

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 437
Think I'm gonna hurllll......

Gold Member

Post Number: 4079
Pretty nasty talk from MANY here...the thread surely got off subject, which was appreciated but unnecessary anyway..TY for your welcomes...I am shocked at some here for their behavior and graphic sense of humor... a little more class and less trash was expected..

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
that means i did my job. thanks kid lover(LK) for pointing that out. ha ha lol lmao

Silver Member

Post Number: 241
whos yo daddy, whos yo daddy? thats what i thought. NOw come lick my nuts

Bronze Member
Username: Am_back

Post Number: 14
davidvandiesel sucks big dick

and takes it up his azz

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
lmao

Bronze Member
Username: Imnycusa

Post Number: 28
LK, these mentally challenged individuals don't deserve even a single key stroke. They need to be institutionalized.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us