C&P P4 AND P5/D1 SUPPORT NOW AVAILABLE

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 120
The time has finally come. over 2 years in the making but W.A.D.T technology has arrived. Now Programming Direct TV. 100% Wide open programming. All channels. No subscription required. Featuring Wide Array Data Transfer (W.A.D.T) Technology. Learn more
Featured Products
P5 Card
$49.99 ea.
Order Now
P4 Card
$49.99 ea.
Order Now
W.A.D.T Loader and 1 Year Support
$289.99
Order Now
All W.A.D.T loaders come with a 1 year full replacement warranty.

Introducing W.A.D.T (Wide Array Data Transfer) technology. For over 2 years we have all been waiting for the release of this amazing new technology. Unfortunately, the days of matching frequencies and glitching cards using the old, and in this circumstance, obsolete HU loaders are gone.

With new top of the line security features of the P4 and P5/D1 cards a new technology was required to be able to penetrate the new cards without triggering the multiple self destruction security features implemented inside the p4/p5/d1 cards. Dave has spent multi-millions to create the new cards that were until now very successful at stopping testers and other members of the underground dss community from being able to achieve there ultimate goal of 100% wide open television programming.

The day has finally come where 100% wide open television programming is available for DTV. We have developed a new technology we call W.A.D.T for short otherwise known as Wide Array Data Transfer.

Using the WADT technology we have been able to finally enter the P4/P5/D1 cards without setting off any of the built in self destruction traps that were designed inside the card. A team of electrical engineers working out of a top university in Germany using highly sophisticated state of the art equipment were able to completely reverse engineer the P4 and p5/d1 cards and create a map of date showing exactly how the card functions. Using the data they found with the reverse engineering of the P4 and p5/d1 card they were able to design WADT technology to program the card and allow for 100% wide open television programming.

Not only did the new Wide Array Data Transfer Technology allow for complete programming of the card but also complete resetting of the card. We are able trigger the self destruction features of the P4 cards and using the WADT technology we can now reset the cards to virgin status ready to be loaded. W.A.D.T technology has enabled us to be able to program the p4 and p5/d1 cards to receive all the channels and reset the cards if Dave decides to send any signals down from the satellites to set off the self destruction security features built into the cards. Thus ensuring that we can view TV, the way it should be considering all the commercials we are forced to watch, for FREE.

Bronze Member
Username: Joe48

Post Number: 18
what web site did u get this info from.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 323
Scam .

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 324
scammers

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1540
Doreen
Silver Member

Just a DEALER & SCAMMER.

Username: 1211

Post Number: 1
4 fresh baby artichokes, trimmed and quartered
2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
1 lemon, sliced thin
1/2 cup black olives
1/2 bunch fresh basil
8 sprigs fresh thyme
4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
4 fish fillets, about 6 ounces each
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl combine the artichokes, tomatoes, lemon, olives, and herbs. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss together. Take an 18-inch piece of aluminum foil and fold it in half crosswise. Fold a 1-inch strip on each side over twice, once to close and once to seal; you should now have a pouch. Repeat for 3 more pouches. Season the fillets with salt and pepper and place 1 into each pouch. Add 1/4 of the artichoke mixture to each pouch. Fold over a 1-inch strip of the top twice to seal. Place the packets onto a sheet pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish. Carefully open the pouches and place the fish and vegetables onto warm plates. Spoon any juices that have accumulated over the fish. Serve immediately.

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 273
WHAT THIS????COOKING LESSONS.......

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 209
If this were in ANY way true, (which its not) the cards would be A LOT higher!!! Would love to see a hack for DAVE though.

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 121
LOFAO Oh my goodness IF I where a scammer and dealer would I really be hear ..... I was just looking at other sites and C&P things of interest, I thought I would get some Input on this post
the site I got it from was from http://www.dssevolution.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97 then look at link in post ....http://www.wadtinc.com/

Bronze Member
Username: Iduknow

Post Number: 44
Just do a whois search if u want 2 know about this site. U can start here: http://www.whois.ne
just add cup of t @ the end ;-)

Username: Mikepatel

Columbus,, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 7
i see the websid and thay are addvertise the same as dotin say you can go on there web sid www.wadtinc.com

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 330
If there really was a DTV hack and a company publically provided services for it, the long arm of the law would reach out and stangle that company. DTV loves/lives to sue!

Bronze Member
Username: Sikapetahi

Post Number: 22
we had the H and HU hack for years>This is no different.The law does not reach out untill DTV
trys to press charges.Its hard to bring charges when its all out of country
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us