Why there are free local channels but no PPV?

Username: Omgu2

Post Number: 7
What gives? DN doesn't scramble local channel?

BTW, what's up with the coders on the bin? If they need more helps, there are so many smartass indian/paki that could easily figure out the codes at cheap rate... It's call OUTSOUCING!!

Username: Perycles2005

Post Number: 7
What local channnels...I don't get anyone but the GolTV I already deleted channels and rescanned and nothing...can you explain how do you get locals?

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1418
They are in the 8000's.
Depending on where you live, they are spot beamed to central locations.
You should just be able to scan the sat and they'll be there.
Provided you have the most up to date keys.

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Canada

Post Number: 112
I found in the past if you used something like channel master.... you may not get all your channels back if you saved in favs. You may need to start over. Factory setting dump your channels. Reload the bin and do a blinde scan . Only local channels working are in the ( W ) work on echo 8/10 and one or two in the ( K ) on echo 7 .All the rest are paid programming and jewlery sales .... and yes some in the 8/9000 work also.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3860
LOCALS are SPOT BEAMED to specific small geographical areas versus national channels which signals are sent everywhere..thats why most locals are still up, as long as U have the newest 7/27 keys input into your bin and receiver..

Silver Member
Username: Waydown

Post Number: 200
can you pick up the all spot beamed signals ,if you had 10 ft. dish

Bronze Member
Username: Theunrealkneegrow

Post Number: 22
they are spot beamed which means unless you have a dish as big as the usa you will only get the locals that are sent to your area.

Username: 1211

Post Number: 2
C&P LK
1 (8-ounce) brick cream cheese, room temperature
1 stick butter, at room temperature
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (18-ounce) box moist chocolate cake mix
Confectioners' sugar, for dusting

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, cream the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in the egg. Then beat in the vanilla extract. Beat in the cake mix. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to firm up so that you can roll the batter into balls. Roll the chilled batter into tablespoon sized balls and then roll them in confectioner's sugar. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake 12 minutes. The cookies will remain soft and "gooey." Cool completely and sprinkle with more confectioners' sugar, if desired.

Silver Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 255
Got a recipe for soup.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmeat

Post Number: 20
LK or anyone?, so will the locals go down eventually?? and i get over 100 locals working(cw600p) stil but on my other box 102card theres ppv working and the locals show up in the guide but can't view..says outside the viewing area.. but the same channels i get on cw.. ?? why is that?

Username: Dama12

Post Number: 8
I've just the sound of few channels in bev, but i dont have the picture ,
what can i do?
for hte dishnet i dont have the both
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us