LK,, question

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 189
Do u think there will be a fix at all? I value ur opinion...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3800
It will never be the same as it was....yes there might be a temp fix but there will be more and more ECM's..

Sub (NOT card) sharing is the best solution that will always be available with guaranteed TV..

FTA will always be a great hobby , but don't expect Nagra 2 and DN with Bev to always be here..

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
Thabks, thats kinda what im thinking too. Im gonna try the plastic. I used to do the HU's back in the day. Of course DAVE was much easier... back to reading!! LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 3802
Do the plastic, but sub share too...if U can.

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 105
DN and BEV will always be there IF YOU PAY FOR THEM as far as FTA goes It will always be here too JUST NOT WITH FIX FOR PPV AND all the other goodies that came with it... YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET..... end of story.... oh and no pun intended LK / storyteller... still trying to over the fact that I didn't know you were you ....>>>>>>>>>>ok I am blonde silly me

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
Is totalfta down now??

Gold Member

Post Number: 3807
they were up last night....but are keeping quiet now after TDG and Viewsat have made all these false promises..and have brouht discredit to themselves..

Bronze Member
Username: Cableboxtv

Post Number: 66
I heard that viewsat is also going to do the cardreader solution

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
They said they might if no fix soon. Depends on what soon means I guess.

Bronze Member
Username: Cableboxtv

Post Number: 68
well their form of 24 hours is over 30 days so "soon " could be months.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3811
TDG made that statement about card readers and the viewsat, after coo*lsat released their temp fix..Mr Viewsat got pissed at TDG, then hit the roof, then closed the site down..TDG was reprimanded for mentioning Coo*lsat..

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 75
Whats up LK? Got my pension last week, 60% waited 2 years. Good to see you back, These kids have gone off the hook here. And yes, Its the mods. NO other way would all this nonsense be tolerated on a real FTA forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3815
congrats on the pension..is that VA comp?....and an initial?... or new rating?

yes the mods here do their jobs by creatings posts, chaos, and more internet hits..this is NOT a DSS forums!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3816
If thats VA, and 60% for 1 "scheduler/disability" (not 2 or more disabilities), then if U are "unemployable", then U can receive 100% monies and medical by reopening your claim, along with filling out a "unemployability" simple form..

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 446
Welcome back LK hope you had a nice vacation bet it was nice up there did you eat much lobster?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3820
Steamers and great Maine Lobster (not rock or Florida) daily (made a quick stop in Gloucester and stocked up))..mixed with crab cakes, halibut, haddock, crab legs, quahogs, littlenecks, corn on the cob, chowder, Samuel Adams and Guiness and a few shots of Jamison)...great weather 90 daily (actually it was as hot as Florida)...spent time in the Bershires mountains and the Cape and Vineyard.....lost some money and spent 1 night at Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods in CT too..great friends...great scenery..great kids and grandkids...and my golf game still sucks...LOL

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 448
Yeah I miss the Cape and all that the NE has to offer but family all here in the south now so I'm stuck.
Glad you had a great time and again welcome back , you will notice however nothing has changed here same ole same ole LOL I guess it never will, the only thing that changes are the screennames.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 121
LK - Welcome back! Glad to see you've enjoyed the time off... Nothing new in the Caribbean. Still working on my Golf game, I've now played at 22 different courses here, but I think that's only half here!

Bronze Member
Username: Lkreturns

Gold Member Posts: 3827

Post Number: 18
AAA
CCC
TTT
UUU
AAA
LLL
LLL
YYY

YYY
EEE
SSS
TTT
HHH
EEE
RRR
EEE

III
SSS

OOO
NNN
EEE

OOO
UUU
TTT

AAA
LLL
RRR
EEE
AAA
DDD
YYY
!!!

sdhsculturaltrip@yahoo.ca

Silver Member
Username: Northman

Post Number: 153
LK, glad to see you back...hopefully, sooner than later, the morons will lose interest & go back to picking their noses.

In the meantime, I've been posting channel lists for the DN satellites, with channel lists for the southern ontario region, including the north-eastern US, and apart from these lists, I've also been posting the true Free-to-Air lists as they were for C & Ku-bands in March of this year, & now I'm updating them ( re-scanning all available satellites ) & will post them when done,
later today, or tomorrow.

Bronze Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 64
LK,it is so good to see you back .

Username: 13_east

Post Number: 1
fake lk diz bronze diz iz da dude who post all doz prono pic under diffent clone nicks da real lk gold
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us